-
I wonder if the moddies could help us..a pic of our cars beside our names would be cool..we did that with another forum I was on.

Would anyone want me to approach the moddies ? or will they see this conversation ?

Ian.

Live just outside of busy little St George Ont. home of the Famous Apple Festival.

69 Dart Swinger 340 4 Gear
69 Dart Swinger 340-410 6 Pack Auto:

Edmonton here, moved from Hinton 3 yrs ago.

Othere then hawking some parts to OldVart I haven't ment any members yet from the area, and the local Mopar club is in libo too.

Am I the only Nova Scotian ??

Canadian dart, I think I new a guy you way with a '61 Vauxhall..black and white ?? been a long time.

Thanks to the gent who showed me how to do the change however, will not take my full addy but I suspect that all cdns know what NS is.

So we have 1 from NS, 3 from NB, any newfies or spud islanders (where I am from) ..pretty rare here..

Grassy

No you are not the only one from NS,
the others are:cecil4speed-Keith, Bridgewater
green440duster-Jamie, Porter's Lake
sandyinNSCanada-Sandy,Dartmouth
Plum Crazy-Robbie, River Hebert
Mister Mopar-Trevor, Halifax
HYPPUR1-Doug, Barrington
Barracuda67-Mark, Windsor
66vert-Glenn, Enfield
yourself

10 from NB
9 from NS
0 for PEI and NFLD
although we have one that moved from NFLD to west

dart 67..we could be orphans..

there is a really busy MOPAR reseller that is on e-bay from your province..are they good to deal with ?

Grassy

Leblanc,

Hope the jolly fat man found you..with perhaps a kick down cable ?? :)

Where did you get that list on us folk in Atlantic..do they own or are they members on this board ?

Has anybody deal with the dude from Fredericton ? I have heard things..

Thanks
Grassy

I think that you talking about Sylvain Gaucher.

This guy and his father had a srapyard years ago. I've made business with his father and I had a great experience. I did not made business with him (Sylvain) directly so I can't really tell. I know he's a good car restorer and he reall knows Mopars.

Hope that helps :)

Hi. I'm from Shediac New Brunswick. To jd340 I don't know Emile but I know Pierre LeBreton from Tracadie. I bought my rallye wheels and sb disc brakes from him. Good fellow to deal with. Bobby

Sending a big wave up to the Great White North! :-D

At the risk of repeating myself from other threads, I opened a map the other day for FABO members! Please feel free to add yourselves. The "-" and "+" keys allow you to zoom in or out, so you Canadian and international members will show up too.

I've heard from a couple people that it's slow to load but can be a very valuable resource if enough people participate.

http://platial.com/mapv/FABO+members/810295#

Stay warm guys!

............Hi guys and gals...........from Kindersley, Saskatchewan,.... ive met Doug371 and CanadianGT..........Kim..........

Sending a big wave up to the Great White North! :-D

At the risk of repeating myself from other threads, I opened a map the other day for FABO members! Please feel free to add yourselves. The "-" and "+" keys allow you to zoom in or out, so you Canadian and international members will show up too.

I've heard from a couple people that it's slow to load but can be a very valuable resource if enough people participate.

http://platial.com/mapv/FABO+members/810295#

Stay warm guys!

Neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know where I am.:-D

I Live in Innisfil, Ontario, Which is just South Of Barrie. I have a couple of Mopar Buddies in Tottenham, 1 in Newmarket,and a canother 2 here in Innisfil.. Can't wait for SPRING!!!

Hi. I'm from Shediac New Brunswick. To jd340 I don't know Emile but I know Pierre LeBreton from Tracadie. I bought my rallye wheels and sb disc brakes from him. Good fellow to deal with. Bobby

I asked my wife, Pierre is one of her cousins. Small world! I really missed my trip down east this past year. Layoff+new baby=no cash for travelling.:angry7:

Am I the only Nova Scotian ??

Nope. There's another one in West Clifford,6002 Hwy 325 on the way to Kedji Park which would be me. Glad to know that there is someone else in NS that is on here. I thought I was the only one. Didn't know about all the other NS guys on here either. We should make a point of all getting together this summer at a car show. Take care all. Keith

Whitby Ontario here (about 45 mins east of Toronto)

70 Dart 340 project...it has potential but does need some work. Any volunteers? I am happy to supply the Coors light!! lol...

Dennis

Ok, where are all the Ottawa guys hiding? :dontknow: I know there's more than just lil' ole me on here. C'mon out. I know you're in here somewhere! :poke:

Wylde1.

-
Back