Lokar throttle cable

-

andy l

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has installed the Lokar throttle cable in there car. I am going to do this as my cable is to short for my new carb.

I have one in use with a Jegs cable bracket. Works great. I had to shorten their cable about 6 inches.

Funny this thread came up. I was at a show on the weekend with my Duster and a very knowledge member of my Mopar club came up to me and said I should put the Lokar assembly on my car. He says it's a great kit. I had a 2bbl and put a 4bbl on it and kept the original 2bbl linkage and apperentley it'll kill my transmission if I keep it like that so I'm picking up the Lokar kit soon.

I don't think it will fit in the original brackets. Other than that it's an easy install.

-Payy

I just got back from a car show and saw a few cars there with the Lokar cable so that's the route I'm going to go. Get the cable and get the new carb. hooked up and running

been using lokar for years. they work great..

120552871.jpg

Try controlcables.com , they make any cable you want for a whole lot less than Lokar. I had some E brake cables made and they did a great job. 3 days delivery to my door to my EXACT measurements. No shortening of anything needed. Just call them and tell them what you need.

-
Back