Long island,NY guys.

-
One thing I remember about the Island is there was no shortage of Mopars

I did however meet some nice Mopar people at these events.

Yes, I know many of the members and I have to agree, there are some real excellent people there.

One thing I remember about the Island is there was no shortage of Mopars
Ya got that right. Though I'm surprised the shock of traffic and taxes has worn off.

Anti- Social !!!!

LOL, sometimes. Then again, I guess that is why I host 50+ people BBQ's a couple times a year. What the heck, I have a half acre of party land. Pool, deck, enuff room to play football and have a slip and slide at the same time. :thumblef:

LOL, sometimes. Then again, I guess that is why I host 50+ people BBQ's a couple times a year. What the heck, I have a half acre of party land. Pool, deck, enuff room to play football and have a slip and slide at the same time. :thumblef:

LOL ya but those 50 live at your house !!

maybe ill get an Invite this year:bball:

Help needed ASAP

Anybody know anyone that works at a Chrysler dealer on LI?

I got a warranty issue on my Dodge Ram.

The factory Y-pipe weld broke. It should be covered under emissions warranty.

I would like to remove and install the replacement Y-pipe myself and just have the dealer do an exchange on the part. I dont like anyone else working on my truck, LOL

I CANT DRIVE THE TRUCK as the exhaust leak is messing up the transmissions shift schedule.

Thanks

That isn't gonna happen, but you can try.

If you're near Browns you can tell them you know me and i sent you down, Tell them Marty , Long Island Driveshaft sent you..

I doubt theyre gonna do a replacement of the part without the truck, i had to bring the truck for my crank sensor

Can we at least attempt to have a (CT/NJ/NY/)LI FABO meet somewhere on the island? How many guys would be willing to go? I'm in Centereach and willing to drive an hour east or west... How about someplace big like a mall parking lot? We'll make it a lazy Sunday morning thing so the most guys have the opportunity to go.

I have to get out to Captree too this year at some point. It's hard for me to get up that early on a Sunday morning voluntarily since I work nights and Sunday night is my first shift of the week.

Why not pick a Friday and invade Bellmore Train station, Or a Saturday afternoon/night Im sure the Long Island Mopar Club would be happy to host

Bellmore is a crap shoot if the pd has a itch that night you got problems.

Too bad RR isn't smart enough to see the need for 500' drags and not 100' burnouts coulda met there.

Hahahahahahahahahha Chuck! Belmore's been pretty kool since the town took it over you just gotta get there early for a decent spot

I'm confident the LIMOPARS would be more than happy to have a FABO,BBBO.FEBO and the c barges as well.For some strange reason,the turnouts at the club get togethers at HOOTERS has the best turnout:happy1:

These pic's are from hot rod Burger King in Bethpage.Herb stopped over with the wife and his Chrlsler 300:prayer:

Attachments

• LI MOPARS w HERB 008.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 153
  • LI MOPARS w HERB 004.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 150
  • LI MOPARS w HERB 024.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 136
  • LI MOPARS w HERB 026.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 139
  • LI MOPARS w HERB 027.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 169
  • LI MOPARS w HERB 030.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 144
Too bad RR isn't smart enough to see the need for 500' drags and not 100' burnouts coulda met there.

It is a Insurance/public relations nightmare. The gathering at the station is something they would like to rid themselves of, quietly. Without any trace of there wish.

Cops dont bother me..... Door dings do!

Yea, no doubt!

Forget bellmore, they don't want the motorsports community... You shouldn't be there and remember that when they want to use you all for shows...
I really wish the motorsports community would wake up and pay attention, then they won't have to go to NJ

As stated to bad RR has no clue wth to do, we explained and they blew it.

If you, the powers that be, explained it to the rail road, you spoke to deaf ears from the get go. Believe me. They, the LIRR, have a clue, but it isn't to there advantage. They knew this from jump street. They figured they would listen to you and perhaps see what there dealing with. They hoped, in secret, that it was not just a bunch of motor headed Neanderthals coming to feverishly pitch a drag race in there/on there property.

And that is exactly what happened. They were waiting for a loop hole to make it attractive to them, the public and make money. You can not do this and cover the insurance bases and keep the public happy at the same time. It is impossible.

You blame the rail road for bot having a clue, but they are not stupid as your lead to believe. To think so is short sighted and exactly what the rail road expected of us. We are seen as grease monkey boneheads below there standard of living. Second rate citizens from a 3rd world country would do better.

How do I know so much?

Try working for them for 25 years.

If in 25 years, you can not get a clue about how someone is or how a company works, your numb from the shoulders up. I get these guys. (LIRR) You had a 99.9% chance of failure from jump street.

To think otherwise, you prove the rail road right. Were just a bunch of dumb grease monkey idiot's. (And that those be kind words on a good day.)

RR is not railroad..... LIRR would be the railroad
Riverhead Raceway, apparently you might not have known what was trying to be had there or a few other locations.
I do not bother with bellmore and the LIRR is not the problem, the problem was the accident that killed a kid crossing the street from the parked car show

Oh, my so very bad. Sorry about that. The raceway should have. Certainly hopped on board! I agree! I do remember that accident with the kid. Damn shame. Damn shame!

LoL I was wondering what the heck Rumble was talking about. I thought the LIRR parking lot was controlled by the town thats why and how they have crap sales on sunday, and why you need a sticker issued by the town nit the LIRR to leave a commuter car there during the day. Also I was there a lot during the end of last season and everything seemed to be cool cops werrent breaking balls like in the past just controlling traffic. Dont get stupid, dont get a ticket.

In a sense, the town has a finger in the pie. IDK how they worked it out exactly and what is exactly what. BUT, If for example, you wanted to do 100' Drag's at Bellmore Train station, it would be part LIRR and part town of Hempstead and part Bellmore Chamber of Commerce. This is the problem. To many people to contend with with hands out for money and the issue of public out cry the night off and the day after.

IDK WTF is up with RR (Riverhead Raceway, LOL! Not rail road!)

I have not been to Bellmore in years.

-
Back