Long island,NY guys.

-
RR is not railroad..... LIRR would be the railroad
Riverhead Raceway, apparently you might not have known what was trying to be had there or a few other locations.
I do not bother with bellmore and the LIRR is not the problem, the problem was the accident that killed a kid crossing the street from the parked car show

Your details are sketchy. That accident happened more than a mile west of the Bellmore train station in Merrick. It was raining all night so to try to make a connection between that accident and the Bellmore show is ridiculous.

Bellmore in my eyes is still a very good cruze night, and those who know me on Facebook know I hit TONS of shows, literally from here to Cali. As far as the 100' drags they prob wont happen anyplace for a long while RR (Riverhead Raceway)tried it like 4 or 5 times last year and had less than minimal attendance. I'll E-Mail the Long Island Mopar guy's tomorrow.

That only happened because they didn't listen to us, we had more than a few hundred at the ones that counted.

Any of you guys interested in a 73 RR 440-6pk, not a 440-6 car, she only needs clutches in the trans from misuse of the man vb $6500.

Your details are sketchy. That accident happened more than a mile west of the Bellmore train station in Merrick. It was raining all night so to try to make a connection between that accident and the Bellmore show is ridiculous.

While that may be true, all that was heard was, "I seen a hot rod go speeding by, I think it came from the train station, Inthink that was the car that hit him, it was really moving fast!"

And that is all they needed to hear.

What about a meet up at Captree some Sunday morning?

Haven't made it down to Bellmore yet this year. Was hoping to get down there one of these Fridays.

I'm up for anything if I can make the time.

Ok ill check in, theres gotta be a better place to meet then bellmore. That place get wayyyyyy overpacked and now they charge 3 bucks. I dont care about the 3 bucks but the place is a pain to park in because people set up chairs in spaces and get there at like 5pm. We should set up something just for the guys here, i know theres a cruise night in kings park and one in smithtown. Captree sun morn is another shitshow.

Hey rumble! I'm doin good. Just heard about the show from post above. I wish I could make that show, hear he's a real good guy in need due to cancer , would be great to help out one of our own....postnt he details on the show, Facebook link didn't work for me

This Sunday is the LI Mopars flagship event at Pauls Rods and Resto's. Joining up with the GTO club and many of Paul's friends for a great tour of his restoration shop and BBQ.

Show time is 11 - 4. Pauls is located at 131 Brook Ave Deer Park. It is off of Bayshore Rd. (There is a Valero gas station located on the corner ). Go down Brook to the first stop sign and turn right.

This Sunday is the LI Mopars flagship event at Pauls Rods and Resto's. Joining up with the GTO club and many of Paul's friends for a great tour of his restoration shop and BBQ.

Show time is 11 - 4. Pauls is located at 131 Brook Ave Deer Park. It is off of Bayshore Rd. (There is a Valero gas station located on the corner ). Go down Brook to the first stop sign and turn right.

Hey, that's sorta near me. Maybe I can come down to that with the Duster. I've been by that shop, cool place. The whole complex is all car places.

I went to the Paul's thing. Was OK, not terribly exciting but good to get out.

Didn't stay too long, was winding down when I got there at 1:00. Left a nice launch for the fans when leaving...:burnout:

I would have preferred to get there early,but Work was busy:blob:When I got caught up and headed down to my shop in Carl Place I stumbled on that black 55 Buick that was at the show and crapped out on the LIE.I towed him back to Automat. Sean was still there with his blue Cuda,they were printing the pic's they took in front of the Tom Cat fighter jet.I saw Chuck Zito and said hello.He told me he was putting a white gut in his Charger.
Pretty much everybody was gone when I got there:eek:ops:

-
Back