long overdue

-

dodgeboy

Reaction score
I bought this 73 dar in mo over ten years ago with a blown 6 cyl.first thing thing done was changing over to a 71 front clip(not a fan of the beak).then bought a rusted beyond repair 72 dart and got the v8 k member,engine ,trans from it sent it to the grave yard,then picked up a failed drag car build for the disc brakes and the 9 inch ford rearend.and sent it down the road .then got a good deal on a 360 magnum motor from a fellow member on here.then got a smoking deal on a reverse pattern 904 with a small stall converter.the only new parts I have bought for it so far are motor/trans mounts and new stainless brake /trans lines.finally got around to dropping the engine/trans in her tonight.its gonna be a slow process as I get very little opportunity to be able to work on it.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453609834260.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 091122_215853.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 20160123_222556.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 191
its a little progress but its something

Attachments

• 20160124_005143.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 207
Rome was not built in a day. they did it over several LONG weekends with lots of union help!??? ha

you are doing it the old fashioned way from a few decades back, before these cars supposed became worth big $$ and non millionaire types jumped in. and those that think white grease is made out of soybeans. Ha

keep up the good work!

haven't done much on the ole girl unfortunantly.but I just cant bring myself to give up and sell it.i haven't even had time to be on here in over a year.my semi is going to be down for a week or so getting the engine rebuilt later this summer .so hoping to put some serious time into it and get it at least fired and running.still need to redo the suspension and do the mini tub I have planned for it.

Keep it up, sir... You have heart, keep rolling... I was taught an wonderful trait: 10-20 minutes a day, add up very quickly... It has worked, for me...Food, for thoughts....

-
Back