Long time listener, first time caller

-

Swampchickenfxr

Reaction score
I figured since I'm in here all the time, I might as well go ahead and make an account.
I recently picked up a '73 Duster, and this forum has been a great resource so far.

20221123_040349.jpg

As you can tell, the PO put on a '72 front clip. He also put in a 360 out of probably an early 80s pickup. I haven't tried to run the numbers on the block or anything, but it's got a quadrajet on it.

My plan is to make a fun street car that's just a little rowdy in town, but can cruise comfortably down the highway.

It's gonna be a slow project, but it'll be fun

Welcome to FABO...

Welcome to FABO.gif

Nice car... Very solid... :thumbsup:

That will fix up real nice... Let us know what you need advice on.... :steering:

I personally like the front end of that Duster over the '73 it came with. Looks like a grille off a '70? Nice looking car. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun project. Good luck on the build.

Greetings and welcome to FABO from NY!

I personally like the front end of that Duster over the '73 it came with. Looks like a grille off a '70? Nice looking car. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun project. Good luck on the build.

Greetings and welcome to FABO from NY!
For sure, the 70-72 front looks a lot better. I've got a lot of plans for it, but for now just focusing on getting it reliable

-
Back