Look at possible purchase for me

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Found an a body in St Charles Mo and would like someone to do a general inspection for me if possible so I can make an offer

Can i ask what car. I live an hour from there and have looked at cars in st charles owned by a guy who has several his name was mike

as I broke my heel in one foot and have nothing to do (which always gets me in trouble) been surfing and run across a 67 Dart 2 door post there that caught my interest

2 fm3 cara???

pink cars

001.jpg

thanks for hijacking my post I'm setting here with a shattered heel and found a car that I may be interested in and was asking for help and ??????????????????????????

I am not far from St. Charles but would not be able to look at it for you until the 17th at the earliest due to work travel

does he have an online add? sometimes we can gleam things from that you may have overlooked

does he have an online add? sometimes we can gleam things from that you may have overlooked
I'm looking at it for just a daily driver I have everything to convert it to manual overdrive tranny and bbp disc brakes with bbp 8 1/4 rear

Last edited:
Its been on craigslist a few times at different prices. Can't remember when I first saw it but probably for a couple of months

Its been on craigslist a few times at different prices. Can't remember when I first saw it but probably for a couple of months
Yes something doesn't seem to be good with this but I would like to find out what

That's within a mile or so of the house I grew up in, but it would be a 7 hour drive to help you out now. Good luck, hope it works out.

-
Back