Look at whats in a local yard neat!

-
Its to bad the lower part of the car is history or I would have tried to save it the first time I saw it everything was there clean trim and interior plus the cute little /6

'73 Gold Duster with a slant six and gator-grain half vinyl top. That's a sweet car .. looks brand new inside and out .. wrecked yesterday?

I have that car in my garage .. except it was a sunroof, rear defrost car .. but now flat black, 340, 8.75/sure-grip. 8)

lfr_duster_002.jpg

What it looks like now

Castle Rock huh man I wish I could move back out to Estes Park There was a orange 72 duster I was after and a Dark Green Met. 69 GTX 440 car perfect that i was after the car is next to a apt. near a place I worked at and a little old lady owns the gtx it was her late husbands car and she has no family... I really like it out west even tho I was only there for 3 months

Yes sir. Castle Rock is what's up .. haha. It's where my shop is at anyways .. I live 15 miles east (Elizabeth). Colorado is cool .. except for the snow .. bout to pack up and head south to New Mexico for the winter .. 8)

I have an orange '71 duster twister too, and a '74 duster a/c car ... Love me some Plymouth Dusters.... :-D

You should head back out west ...

Going to as soon as the wife finishes school in 4 years....lol Yeah its so much nice being out there and the yards have way cooler cars and better prices as well while I was out there we (uncle and I) hit some pull a part yards and got charger pads and dart parts for nothing they were almost giving the stuff away. The people are nicer out that way also hell two days of being out there I bought a 74 Valiant power disc big bolt 4 door green on green with white top 318 car with intake and elderbrock carb with sure grip ralleys and sway bar with no rust (new mexico car) for 500 bucks and I drove it around 100 miles a day and beat the piss out of the car and it still ran like a champ with 260,*** miles and sold it for the 500 i paid for it... man I miss eating those elk..lol

That's the same colour my Duster was originally. Any chance you could write down the vin number and possibly the fender tags codes (or pictures) for the registry?

Sure will and i will get my uncles vin # he has a 73 or 74 cali car red with black half top and red side strips i think his was a 318 with the 3 speed manual now it is 340 auto but soon going to 4 speed

-
Back