Look Out Tennessee

-

tufram

Reaction score
I just spent the last 2 weeks working down here in Tennessee and I love this area. So many awesome cars driving around and the weather has been fantastic. I will be permanently moving to the Gallatin area around the end of May 2017. I look forward to all the trouble that we will find cruising the streets.
IMAG0756.jpg

Last edited:
Just west of there is great as well :steering: Arkansas the Natural State :thumbsup:

Last edited:
East would be the beautiful state of North Carolina that I call home

Just arrived here this afternoon. Weather is perfect. Think I'll go into Nashville and stir up trouble.

If you get bored I'm just bout an hr north of Nashville in Ky. Need to get 3 50x520 chicken houses cleaned out in 6 weeks and wouldn't turn down help! :D

I just left Tn and it's been shorts & flip flip weather, I am heading to Michigan but only for a week.

I just left Tn and it's been shorts & flip flip weather, I am heading to Michigan but only for a week.[/QUO
Not happy here north of Detroit. For me MI sucks. It will never be home.

I just spent the last 2 weeks working down here in Tennessee and I love this area. So many awesome cars driving around and the weather has been fantastic. I will be permanently moving to the Gallatin area around the end of May 2017. I look forward to all the trouble that we will find cruising the streets.
View attachment 1714977611
Welcome, Moved here from Wi. after visiting for may years. Great place and people. Always welcome in Knoxville.

Flat as a Pancake, one of my favorites.
Just had wings at McDougals. Tennesse should be the bar-b-que state.
Anyone for a swim in the Clinch, just below the dam?

-
Back