Look what $3500AU buys you!!

-
The Aussie Chargers are sweet,I began to worry when I saw the Suzuki mightyboy(LOL).

i guess you have to have a taste for those . seem a bit pricy to me for a car that really has no appeal. i would never buy one ,but thats just me. i would rather spend my money on my all american mopar muscle, but you know what they say, opinions are like a$$holes,everybody has one lol

i liked "the fink" hot rod listed in the last link. although i think the fur on the interior is a bit much for me

i guess you have to have a taste for those . seem a bit pricy to me for a car that really has no appeal. i would never buy one ,but thats just me. i would rather spend my money on my all american mopar muscle, but you know what they say, opinions are like a$$holes,everybody has one lol

Yeah, I agree, but if you're on the wrong side of the world where everything's upside down, driving on the wrong side of the road, and none of this American iron is available, I guess these could work ;)

Yeah, I agree, but if you're on the wrong side of the world where everything's upside down, driving on the wrong side of the road, and none of this American iron is available, I guess these could work ;)
touche' i guess when you roll up in one of them,over there, it can be kind of special. not many people care for a 77 charger se either lol(avatar)

4Dr's don't do anything for me but to each his own......I kinda like the Ute in the last listing though.

-
Back