Look what came in the mail today

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
My Bud Dreno aka Dave out in Winnipeg sent me this T-shirt out of the kindness of his heart and he even guessed my size right. He got it off this site www.1maddmax.com/home.html and they got some real neat stuff in there. Some of their stuff is like a modern Ed Roth without the monster shifting gears. I'm going to ask them if they can do the Demon with flames coming out the bottom and a blown hemi sticking out the hood.

Thanks again Dave.

5.jpg

Nope, the flaming Demon is a little out of my budget, but maybe I've got an idea for a christmas present to myself, yea that's right.8)

I have got to get up there and meet this DRENO fellow member :read2:
He sure has been a fun and cool member 8):cheers:
I am happy to call my friend :happy10:
Way to go DRENO :cheers: and it went to a very cool member to 8):happy10:

It's threads like this that keep me going strong :happy10:

Yep ,they have some real cool shirts there,but I did learn one thing,which I'm sure a lot of you know,especially the woman.The color changes if you don't go with a white shirt,had I known I would not have ordered gray.Glad ya like it Terry.8)Next time I head out to Calgary I will try to sneak down and let you give me a beer,lol.:mrgreen:And ya better be wearing that shirt!8)

Yep ,they have some real cool shirts there,but I did learn one thing,which I'm sure a lot of you know,especially the woman.The color changes if you don't go with a white shirt,had I known I would not have ordered gray.Glad ya like it Terry.8)Next time I head out to Calgary I will try to sneak down and let you give me a beer,lol.:mrgreen:And ya better be wearing that shirt!8)

Not to worry Dave, and I'll put a couple big assed, Alberta grain fed, new york cut steaks on the BarB.

Way to go Dave. Nice gesture on your part.

Terry, I've seen a couple of pictures of you, and I gotta' tell ya' bud, those 4 little pieces of masking tape will NOT hold you up there. :)

-
Back