Look what followed me home

-

zigs

Reaction score
Been chasing this thing for a year. 1936 International C1. Really hard to find all together.
Was super excited when it came available.

20240320_161950.jpg

20240320_162002.jpg

20240320_162022.jpg

Wowza!! Congratulations, hope you keep us updated with much more information, beuityful truck begging for a flat head dodge v8 :thumbsup:

You get that down in the lower valley? Could end up looking like this

E4D68032-6BEB-439C-A237-71AF4FCC7255.jpeg

Wow that's nice! Welcome to the Binder fraternity! My wife was supposed to get a pair of those from her father. Instead he traded them for a. '69 Ford pickup, probably while drunk. Man, was I pissed! Finally got a '46 and put it on an s-10 chassis so I could go faster than 40 mph. You will definitely get a lot of looks with that!

What is the reasoning for having a strap over rear fenders?:popcorn:

I’d have to hot rod that thing! Very cool and congrats for getting ahold of it.

What is the reasoning for having a strap over rear fenders?:popcorn:
Old school. These trucks were made for work not show. The fender bolts would get loose so fix was to strap a piece of metal to secure it.
Same as 1/4" pice of pipe on front fender. I've seen all kinds of fixes on these old trucks

Very cool truck. That's so complete, I'd have to keep it original and just drive it.

That thing's faster than it looks if it took you a year to catch it :poke: But seriously, nice score! Agree with everyone else -- looks great as it is.

Many years ago there was a mid 30's International truck that raced at Eastex Dragway in Porter, TX. It was red with a 392 Hemi and a 4 speed in it, it was funny watching it go down the track with the front and rear fenders flapping because there were no running boards.

-
Back