look what i got to drive and work on ;)

-

scottymizt

Reaction score
i usually get to work on the county cop cars doing new cars for them and service on the current ones. I got a call from the city cops asking me to fix and add somethings, here is what i got to drive ;) and oh yes she is a hemi :D
SANY0249.JPG

i was pretty impressed with the power of it and it was a very nice car.

SANY0249.JPG

SANY0249.JPG

All it needs is red wall tires to go with those dog dish caps.

BTW those have to be the smallest caps I have ever seen.

lol no the chief is a mopar nut ;) super nice guy kept saying that that car is gonna get him in trouble

Just looking at that car give's me the willy's.
Nice packaged up car. be carfull she is GPS'ed up.
Congratulations Scottymizt!! You must be a good mec and tec man.

He he ha ha ha,
"OK boss, I'll be back with lunch before it's back to work time. No worries, I'll be test driving the car to lunch and back."
He said as the screeeching wheels lit the boss' eyes up with that dreaded dim feeling. He knew he actually took the car for that long drive he warned him about.

yea yea we got some weird named towns :) the one i work in is pigeon the one 5 miles away is elkton :) I was beating on it a lil but i'm sure he didn't care. The chief said that he is prolly gonna buy that car when it's term is up, he likes it that much. I'm an average mechanic and tech guy ;) slowly i am getting all the cops cars around this area which is good cuz it gets me outta tickets :D I wanted to bid on the install in this car but they didn't give me a chance, he did tell me that i have the rest of their business now so i am doing what ever else they get. i'm gonna push for a challenger :D

-
Back