Look what the heck I just bought

-
I wish i could figure out how these things work. It just looks like some sort of black magic/voodoo. But for 30 bucks how can you go wrong? even if you dont have enough juu juu to make this witch doctors contraption work LOL.

.............1 more piece for the puzzle hey Del..............kim..............

Who knows if I'll ever "do anything." But I've been "thinkin"

I wish i could figure out how these things work..

. They are pretty simple. Google Accel Turbosonic.

It's a two compartment box, with a cavity on top where the carb sits, and a cavity on the bottom for the manifold. The carb cavity has a port which goes to the turbo inlet, so it's a "draw through" Out of the turbo it connects to the bottom cavity, into the engine.

The trick is that there is a pair of small holes, "two barrel" if you like, from top to bottom cavity, which have a pair of poppet valves, I'm guessing with light springs.

So when the turbo is not generating any real pressure, the poppets allow the carb to flow straight through from the top to the bottom cavity, supposed to help throttle response.

By the way DOES ANYONE know where I can get the destructions for one of these?

They may have originally been RotoMaster, then Accel

Very cool.

I almost bought that even though I don't even have any long range plans to turbo anything.

A turbo /6 has been in the back of my mind for a while, though.

By the way DOES ANYONE know where I can get the destructions for one of these?

They may have originally been RotoMaster, then Accel

Have you tried Moran Motor Sports?

They specialize in turbos... The first 1/4 mile team to break into the 5's with twin turbos...

https://www.moranmotorsports.com/

-
Back