Look what they made us!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
5 days later than the expected delivery date, BUT our 1st beautiful grandchild has arrived. She was born Oct 1 at 1:56 am weighing in at 7lbs 2 oz and 22" in length. Happy healthy and absolutely beautiful. Lennon looks just like Garrett her dad did when he was born. This is our 1st grandchild and one of the proudest moments of my life. Both Mom/Ashley and baby Lennon are doing well. :blob:
You can call me Big Papa!! LOL

Attachments

• 2014-10-01 04.07.32.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 2014-10-01 04.07.58.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 317
  • 2014-10-01 04.18.46.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 2014-10-01 04.17.39.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 311
  • 2014-10-01 04.23.53.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 305
Congratulations, Big Papa!
C

Thanks C! We are sooo stoked and proud! Sad that my Dad isnt here to enjoy this moment with us and offer me advice on being a Papa

Congratulations,
We have 4 grand kids and another on the way.
Christmas and holidays are crazy around here when all the kids and grand kids show up, but it is worth every minute when I get to spend time with them.

Hey Congratulations! And enjoy! I've got five grandkids...people always said grandkids are so great but I don't think you really get IT until you is IT!!!

Awesome. Congrats Steve.

Well congrats Steve to you and all.....Is that a wrench in her Hand..LOL. I think your smile hit me today being so big....Big Papa,,catchy

Thanks all! The feelings and emotions we are having is so amazing! I told Lori Lennon is gonna be a garage girl with coveralls grease and wrenches Lol Bill yes gonna have to get some Mopar /fabo shirts made up!

I can still remember like it was yesterday what it felt like when I saw my first grand daughter for the first time. Congrats to you and your family buddy!

Congratulations.....Now ya need to do as all grand parents do that have cars and a love for turning or spinning a wrench! And turn baby Lennon into a grease monkey in the garage....then give 'em back to the parents for clean keeping LOL Thats what my Pap did,. and what my Dad did with his grand daughter LOL

Congrats Steve!

Now go out and buy the pots and pan band and drop it off at there house. They will love you for it.. Spoil the heck out of that kid!!

Spoil her,
Remember it is you and grandma's job to buy her drum set for her 2nd birthday.

Congratulations BIG Papa!!!!!! what a wonderful gift... Enjoy every minute of it.... It wont be long before you have a side kick you can call your best buddy...And it doesn't matter if she is a girl she can still be your buddy... Right??? Bill

-
Back