Look what they made us!!

-
LOL, thanks again all for the great gift ideas!! There was a lot of tense moments leading up to Lennons birth. Ashley ended up having to have a "C" section that was unexpected. The tough girl had an epidural, but that was before they made the decision to go "C" section. She ended up declining most of the other pain meds. So if Lennon is anything like her Mom, she is gonna be one tough cookie. How old before we can get her into karate?? LOL There is no perfect parent, but in my opinion this gives me the opportunity for a "do-over" and I cant wait. Here is one more pic I took today before I had to get back to Camlachie for work. Couldnt swing tomorrow off, but hope to come home for Thanksgiving. Thanks Nana and Big Papa

Attachments

• DSCF3069 (Medium).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 117
Lennon Garrett and Ashley are out of the hospital and at home. All are doing well, although the healing for Ashley will be a while with the "C" section. When I 1st saw Lennon at the hospital she looked like a little Glowbug all bundled up. They sent me this pic after they got home, and now she looks like the Michelin Woman...LOL

Attachments

• Glowbug is home.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 86
Wow!! I'm shocked!! Its a baby!! I thought by the title that your company made you a going away cake with a file in it or something, but wow, its a baby!!

Congrats to the whole family, hope mom and baby are resting comfortably and that the rest of the bunch is celebrating!! Geof

What a beautiful granddaughter you have there Steve! I'm sure you will be the best grandpa ever. May you enjoy many years of fun and happiness with little Lennon.

Congrats my friend!

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Spoiling her is a priority for both Lori and I. We now have a Great Great Gramma in our family! Mom and Dad were the 1st ones to make her a Gramma. I was the 1st one to make her a Great Gramma, and now Garrett and Ashley are the 1st ones to make her a Great Great Gramma, she is absolutely stoked....LOL as much as a 92 year old can get stoked. LOL Here is a pic of Great Great Gramma with Lori. We were in Bobcaygeon this summer and had Gramma out for a rip.

Attachments

• gramma in caygeon.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 94
Congrats to you and the family Steve... and thank God she does not look anything like you... ha ha ha! She is BEAUTIFUL

Congrats on a beautiful addition to your family!! Luv the name Lennon :thumbup:

Big Papa?? Sorry Sir, not going to happen...more like old man....Congratulations....

Sorry I missed some of the thanks..but THANKS!! Lennon is now a little over 3 weeks old. Here are some more pics(never enough right)?? LOL
The one pic is 5 generations, starting with my Gramma(Lennons Great Great Gramma) Frances, my Mom Myrlene, my son Garrett(Lennons Dad), me and my little Glowbug LENNON.
Funny thing, we are all 1sts so to speak. Mom and Dad were the 1st to make Gramma a Gramma, I was the 1st to make Gramma a Great Gramma, now my son Garrett is the 1st to make Gramma a Great Great Gramma.
Thanks again for giving me an "arena" to oooooze my pride!

Nana and Big Papa

Attachments

• Lennon black and white.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 79
  • lennon.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Party of five.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 64
-
Back