Look what UPS brought today!!

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
A complete set of TTI headers ceramic coated 2" to 3 1/2" with a full 3" X pipe exhaust kit all the way out of the back.

For a friends 1967 GTX.... I specked out his build so this is the finishing touch...

$1800.00

The only reason I posted this picture is because I could never afford one of these kits....

Attachments

• WP_20141211_001.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 256
Me to.. I just could not afford them but it is nice having them here..lol..

The GTX these are going on is a real L code 440 Convertible Blue on Blue GTX. Motor is now a 512 aluminum headed with a hughs custom ground camshaft that works from 1900 to 5000. A 2200 convertor and the stock 2.94 in the rear with an eaton locker and all cal trac setup. Disk brakes all new interior and top electronic Ignition, rpm intake and 750 carb. Should be a tire fryer...

I know you are saying why? He wants to be able to run 70 on the highway and outrun a new mustang if need be. Car will not be painted and will remain just like this picture of it on the trailer coming home.

Attachments

• WP_20140720_024.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 228
I get the cool by association, my neighbor up the road re-did a 68 satellite vert, putting in aftermarket hemi & now a Dana read end. Major $$$ That maybe when my kids leave I could attempt, but not now !!! Lawrence

Yea it is one of those things I would not spend that kind of money on if I had it. He had already bought a new set of Super Comp Headers Ceramic coated that he just told the engine builder he could keep if he knocked 400 off the bill... $700 headers just gave away for $400. Still in the box.. It is nice having rich friends...I can live through them on stuff like this...lol..

The box have to take a 100 mile ride to the builder so that is why I did not open them. I will open those headers though today to see them.. I will snap a shot of them when I do.

-
Back