Look what was under the carpet

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Found two of these under the carpet of my 74 dart. Also have found three build sheets two under the back seat and one under the front.
Thought the two broadcast quality punch card are kind of neat!

74 dart 018.jpg

Cool. Never saw one of those before in a car. :)

Punch cards remind me mimeograph machines and taking tests by filling in the circles with a #2 pencil.

I use to like those kind of test! Never read the questions just filled in one of the choices. Darned if I wasn't one of the first students done every time!

Found a couple pop can pull tabs under mine! LOL

Punch card is a kewl find! reminds me of the old Fortran programing cards in school

I use to like those kind of test! Never read the questions just filled in one of the choices. Darned if I wasn't one of the first students done every time!

I work for Scantron Corporation as a field service tech. When my truck said Scantron Service Group on it I would run into a kid working the drive thru at a McDonalds that would give me crap because of all the problems Scantron caused him in high school.

I found the build sheet under the backseat of my 66 Dart along with a massive rodent nest.I figured I,d leave it there cause it seemed very brittle,didn,t want it to fall apart.I did vacuum the nest up though!LOL

-
Back