Look who's back!

-
Quote: You are one of the people that give me pro bono job security here on FABO.
Wow Ben, with that statement I don't know if I should be proud or scared or a little of both.8)

Good to see you back Ben.. I've promised to be a good boy on here, but now that you're back....

Grant

Glad to hear things are better for ya man! :-D

Thanks Rocker!

Quote: You are one of the people that give me pro bono job security here on FABO.
Wow Ben, with that statement I don't know if I should be proud or scared or a little of both.8)

Be afraid! Be very afraid! ;)

Welcome back Ben. Good to have you around again.

Thanks Burnt. It's good to be back.

Good to see you back Ben.. I've promised to be a good boy on here, but now that you're back....
Grant

Thanks Grant and btw: don't let me stop you from running a muck. ;)

Ben, glad those plastic surgeons I hooked you up with here in Beverly Hills worked out. If they were good enough for Michael Jackson, I knew you'd like them! Personally, I wouldn't have had the face-lift pulled quite so tight, but some people like those "eyes on the side of the head" look. And the lips full of *** fat are a bit too much for me, but at least the scars are healing nicely...:bootysha:

Welcome back to FABO!!

finally Welcome Back!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Welcome Back Ben! Guess what I picked up another car! glad to see you are doing ok and i'm sure i'll be seeing you around these parts now....

Larry

-
Back