Look who's back!

-
I'm with Leanna. Some of the newbie's need a little lesson in manners! They come on here like they own the place.

Glad you're back at it, and there is an employer who will be blessed when they find you!

Welcome back, Ben!!! Glad you've got you're health issues behind you now.
Sorry to hear about the job status. I've been the same way since the end of the year. Surprise for both of us!!!
So, you going to make it down to Spring Fling? Let me know what I need to pick up for you, LOL. See you there.
Again, glad you're back!

Welcome back Ben! Wasn't the same without ya here, now maybe we can get a west coast get-together going.

Welcome back Ben, good to see you are better.
Now go get 'em!
(the rude newbies)
Tom.

(which included a few procedures).

Well I am glad that you finally came out and had that operation you always wanted and now you can be your true self so what do we call you now instead of Ben, Beth? Is there a panther pink mopar in your future? :toothy10: :bootysha:

Good to have you back!

Welcome Back Ben :-D You have been truly missed !!
Sorry to hear about the health issues, but glad you're feeling better enough to rejoin the madhouse on the net.....:toothy10: Weird how life twists & turns sometimes. :scratch:
Best of luck on the job search when the time comes, (after the cars, of course) :cheers:

Thanks C! It's nice to be back amongst my own in the asylum. ;)

It's good to hear that your medical issues are past now and you can get back to the business at hand, MOPARS!! Sorry to hear about your job situation, especially during these tough times, but it sounds like you are up for the task. You were definetly missed here, not just by me but a lot of people. There are a lot of new "faces" here who could all benefit from your input and X-pertise. Welcome back Ben, we noticed you gone!!! Geof

Thanks Geoff. I am pretty confident thta I will find something once I full court press my targeted list of employers.

SOunds like you've had a lot on your plate. I hope the health issues are resolved. Welcome back, and good luck with the job search.

gts, my plate was so full, there was no need to go back for seconds. ;)

welcome back, been awhile since we have seen you

thanson, it has been almost three months and am glad to be back.

Welcome Back!
Guess you deserve the "official" Welcome!
Really hope your feeling better.8)

64dart170, thanks for the "official" welcome back.

Welcome back Ben.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU
The names and locations have been changed to protect the innocent! ROFLMAO!!
Glad to see you back Ben.

Thanks Okla. That "Welcome Back Kotter" vid pretty much says it all.

You have been missed by all of us, glad your OK
LCjeff

I appreciate that Jeff. I'm ready to get back to work here at FABO. Let me rephrase that ... I'm ready to get back to fun here at FABO. ;)

Sometimes, one word speaks volumes. Thanks for checking in with me Ross. I hope all is going well for you as well.

There you are I hope everything is going good with the doctor stuff bud? I hope a job comes your way soon to So till then enjoy some time with your project and keep us updated, Good to have you back
here is a hello from my new friend Buddy enjoying his favorite toy :happy10:

Mike, your posts are some of the ones I missed the most this past few months. I will definitiely be updating you all with any progress on the car(s). BTW: I want Buddy! What a cute pup!

Good to see you again, honey!! You must have felt me & Jeff talking about you!! :)
Much love
Cricket

And just what kind of talking was going on about me ... hmmmm? ;) Thanks for the nice message and I hope that rearend you & Jeff picked up is still going strong.

Yea, I was kind of wondering...:-\"
Under the blade?! Yikes, that's no fun.

Rumble, I could tell you stories but as a fellow "guy", I won't share my adventures that would probably have the same result as when someone punches you in the huevos (aka: that buckled over - hands over the groin area feeling).

Ben, it's terrific to have you back home again! I've missed your witty posts and great sense of humor around here ... seems we've been infested with some rather rude newbies of late who could benefit from your counsel.
I hope your medical issues are resolved and you get back on your feet in all ways soon.

Thanks for the kind words Leanna. Most of the issues have been dealt with and am still working on others.

I'm with Leanna. Some of the newbie's need a little lesson in manners! They come on here like they own the place.
Glad you're back at it, and there is an employer who will be blessed when they find you!

bama, I am sure the newbies will figure it out sooner or later. Let's just see if we can make it a little sooner. ;)

Welcome back Ben...Now get to work. I dont know it all....YET.
Small Block

Thanks Bill. It also looks like congratulations are in order. Welcome to the dark side. ;)

Oh boy Oh Boy your back!!!!

Thanks Curtis. I'm sure you guys having been keeping the peace in my absence. Either way, you have another pair of eyeballs to help out.

I'm sorry

Ok avarageerod ... what have you done since I have been gone? ;)

Welcome back, Ben!!! Glad you've got you're health issues behind you now. Sorry to hear about the job status. I've been the same way since the end of the year. Surprise for both of us!!! So, you going to make it down to Spring Fling? Let me know what I need to pick up for you, LOL. See you there.
Again, glad you're back!

Just when you think you are secure in your job, right? No worries though. We'll be back in the work force soon enough. As for Spring Fling, we are planning on coming down but will know more as it gets a little closer. As of today, I have no parts that need to be picked up. If you are jonesin'(sp?) to pick yet another item up for me (in order to bring it to Spring Fling), I am sure I can find something down there that I need. ;)

welcome home Ben!

Thanks plum.

welcome back glad ur back in the fold

Thanks superdart.

Welcome back Ben! Wasn't the same without ya here, now maybe we can get a west coast get-together going.

Perhaps we can shoot for Jimmy's Old Car Picnic in SF once again. This time, I promise not to be sick. ;)

Welcome back Ben ! :-D

Thanks Joe.

Welcome back Ben, good to see you are better.
Now go get 'em!
(the rude newbies)
Tom.

Tom, as soon as I come across some, I will have a chat with them.

Welcome back Ben!Sorry to hear about the health issues,hope it,s all better.

Hello and welcome Back!!! Glad you are feeling better!

Thanks mopardude.

Welcome back Ben. Glad you are better! 8)

Thanks 340 Dart.

Well I am glad that you finally came out and had that operation you always wanted and now you can be your true self so what do we call you now instead of Ben, Beth? Is there a panther pink mopar in your future? :toothy10: :bootysha:
Good to have you back!

JR, don't be jealous. I couldn't wait for that 2 for 1 deal that you were trying to work out for us last year. ;) As for the Panther Pink Mopar, I prefer to use the correct mnfr reference of Moulin Rouge. Must cut this short, I have some doilies to fold. ;) BTW: I hope all is going well with married life.

Who's Ben, :wave: oh yea right I remember now, :tongue: yea I'm still here sorrrrry. Welcome Home.

No need to be sorry demon. You are one of the people that give me pro bono job security here on FABO. ;)

Note to JR: I'm leaving this wide open for a "pro bono" reply similar to the "procedures" reply from my original post. Whatcha got? :joker:

-
Back