Look who's back!

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile but just wanted to let you all know I have returned. *Without going into great detail, I was dealing with several medical issues (which included a few procedures). *It was just one of those times when they all happened to coincide and to be honest, it was overwhelming. *

So overwhelming in fact - that I took a leave of absence from work to deal with everything for the past two + months. *Upon my recent return, I learned that we had been acquired by a larger firm and that many of our positions had been eliminated (incl mine). *I am not 100% shocked at this since I knew it was a possibility since Q2 when I was asked to come with a new Mrktg/PR strategy that might lead to this. *So, with a little time on my hands (until I get hot & heavy into the job search), I will try and get a few things done on the cars that have been neglected.

It's nice to be back. *I've missed all of you folks here and want to say thanks to those who called and emailed while I was out. *Btw: This is the first time I have signed on in months and will try and get caught up asap (especially if there are PMs I need to reply to).

Let the good times roll!** * *

Oh,great. We thought we had gotten rid of you:bootysha:

Glad to see you are back here, and I wish you well on the job search, and future health. I'm sure some of us have missed you, even me:cheers:

Oh,great. We thought we had gotten rid of you:bootysha:

Glad to see you are back here, and I wish you well on the job search, and future health. I'm sure some of us have missed you, even me:cheers:

It's going to take a lot more than what transpired in the last couple of months to get rid of me for good. :-D Thanks for the note.

Well, there goes the neighborhood! :-D

Good to see you post again.

Welcome Back Ben :-D You have been truly missed !!

Sorry to hear about the health issues, but glad you're feeling better enough to rejoin the madhouse on the net.....:toothy10: Weird how life twists & turns sometimes. :scratch:

Best of luck on the job search when the time comes, (after the cars, of course) :cheers:

It's good to hear that your medical issues are past now and you can get back to the business at hand, MOPARS!! Sorry to hear about your job situation, especially during these tough times, but it sounds like you are up for the task. You were definetly missed here, not just by me but a lot of people. There are a lot of new "faces" here who could all benefit from your input and X-pertise. Welcome back Ben, we noticed you gone!!! Geof

SOunds like you've had a lot on your plate. I hope the health issues are resolved. Welcome back, and good luck with the job search.

Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile but just wanted to let you all know I have returned. *Without going into great detail, I was dealing with several medical issues (which included a few procedures). *It was just one of those times when they all happened to coincide and to be honest, it was overwhelming. *

So overwhelming in fact - that I took a leave of absence from work to deal with everything for the past two + months. *Upon my recent return, I learned that we had been acquired by a larger firm and that many of our positions had been eliminated (incl mine). *I am not 100% shocked at this since I knew it was a possibility since Q2 when I was asked to come with a new Mrktg/PR strategy that might lead to this. *So, with a little time on my hands (until I get hot & heavy into the job search), I will try and get a few things done on the cars that have been neglected.

It's nice to be back. *I've missed all of you folks here and want to say thanks to those who called and emailed while I was out. *Btw: This is the first time I have signed on in months and will try and get caught up asap (especially if there are PMs I need to reply to).

Let the good times roll!** * *

Welcome Back!
Guess you deserve the "official" Welcome!
Really hope your feeling better.8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

There you are I hope everything is going good with the doctor stuff bud?
I hope a job comes your way soon to So till then enjoy some time with your
project and keep us updated, Good to have you back

here is a hello from my new friend Buddy enjoying his favorite toy :happy10:

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 139.jpg

Yea, I was kind of wondering...:-\"

Under the blade?! Yikes, that's no fun.

Ben, it's terrific to have you back home again! I've missed your witty posts and great sense of humor around here ... seems we've been infested with some rather rude newbies of late who could benefit from your counsel.

I hope your medical issues are resolved and you get back on your feet in all ways soon.

-
Back