Lookie what I got today.

-

Badart

Reaction score
I guess the 73 Swinger is getting a face lift. Got all of this for $250 and didn't have to turn a wrench. The quarters are very solid with just surface rust and the same for the hood. One of the turn signal lenses are discolored but the grille doesn't have a crack in it. What do you think?

Front end.jpg

Front end1.jpg

am I the only pervert that instantly saw the TNA?

It looks like it will all clean up nice!

Real real nice score Badart:cheers: Congrat's bud :cheers::cheers:

Not to sound like a vulture circling overhead but what are you ganna do with the stock front end? If I remember from the original thread on the car it seemed like it was in primer and straight and I am kinda in the market for one due to a dumbass 17 year old girl and a Subaru, is there much bondo in it?

I just passed through Utah today (I'm in the Twin Falls, ID Super 8 right now) and was in St. George over the weekend. My work may have me do the Seattle to Vegas run once every other month so I may be back through later.

Oh yeah, I still have the black interior parts...wink wink nudge nudge!

I am glad you said something, because I was just going to list my front end parts for cheap if anyone is interested. The hood is good, bumper is dent free, core support is good, I just bought the grille which is perfect and the headlight buckets are good. The front quarters are not really worth the work if you ask me there is some rust through the primer behind the wheels and he cut out some of the lip in front of the tires (don't ask me why). The guy had it sitting outside in primer for about 4 years and aparently did not repair the rust issue. I wouldn't bother with the quarters if I were you but you are welcome to them. I will send you a pm.

-
Back