Lookie what I picked up for $300. *PICS* :)

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey all, so I called about a few parts and ended up with a 73 Charger. The car is complete minus trans. It is a 318 auto, factory white car. It has disk brakes and really has a pretty good body with the exception of the lower 1/4's. There are lots of parts inside and he said there are more in the trunk, didn't look though. I also grabbed a low mileage 72 steel crank 440 that runs for $200. I will be picking everything up next weekend. We had a little ice/snow storm this weekend. Also, I am working a deal with another friend for a complete 70 six pack set up. Looks like I need to trade the charger off for a 68-73 4 door to put the 440+6 in. :)

DSCN1705.jpg

charger009.jpg

charger008.jpg

charger007.jpg

charger006.jpg

charger004.jpg

charger003.jpg

charger002.jpg

Thanks Tate. Going to be another Coronet coming your way this week. I am sending one up to Buddy. I told him he should give you a call if he needs any help with his cars. How you doing anyway?

Thanks Tate. Going to be another Coronet coming your way this week. I am sending one up to Buddy. I told him he should give you a call if he needs any help with his cars. How you doing anyway?

Glad to see your still in the mopar game. Buddy is getting quite a collection, I saw another M code road runner he had restored at the car show a couple weeks ago.....of course the car is immaculate. Not doing too bad, just staying busy at school. Just got done with the body work on the doors and fenders so on monday or tuesday the whole car will be in primer.

By the way my little brother just bought his first car.....72 charger, factory 400 high performance 4bbl, hemi orange, discs, rally dash, ect....alot of options. he picked up that charger cheap but not quite as cheap as you got that one.

Awesome buy! Damn it's good to see that the deals are still out there..

I guess that I have to wait until next saturday to see it. Nice find. Is this the same guy that is selling the cordoba with a 400?

Yep. The Cordoba sold though. He also has two Imperials, but they are ruff.

I just can't wait. lol. Going to get the 440 tonight. I will also get some better pics.

Okay, so I went and picked up the car today. Lets just say that the snow in the other pics did the car a major favor. If it weren't for all the extra parts, I would say I over paid buy about $250. The car is rusty rusty rusty. Anyway, I decided since there is no title and the body on the car is not worth saving, I would call one of my derby buddies. He offered me $200 for it and I get to keep all of my parts and get the disk brake set up after the derby. I feel I can't pass it up. Sure, it will be running a Charger in the derby. But if it doesn't get ran there. It is only going to get scrapped. May as well have a little fun I say. I wonder how much $hit I am going to get for this. lol

-
Back