-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rudmover

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi I'm lookin for a nice 67 header panel for my cuda project. It needs to have the P L Y M O U T H lettering across the front. I have a nice 68 panel but I want the script, I can buy one out right or trade the one I have towards one.

thanks Chad

Hi I'm lookin for a nice 67 header panel for my cuda project. It needs to have the P L M O U T H lettering across the front. I have a nice 68 panel but I want the script, I can buy one out right or trade the one I have towards one.

thanks Chad

Why not just weld up the three holes in the 68 and drill the correct holes?

I have a 67 header that needs a little body work on one lower piece. It does have fiberglass in the emblem holes, but that is an easy fix. I'm in Fresno, but there may be a way to get it to you. I'm looking for $140 or offer plus the ride.

sorry I was away from my computer this weekend, I'm located on the Oregon coast. As for why I'm not modifying mine its simply more work, I'd still have to source the script and to be honest I'm not sure I'd get the spacing right. I'll PM those that have ones for sale.

Thanks

I am in Portland I have the script and will check with some friends with 67's and see if they have a decent header panel. If not you are free to use mine as a template to place your script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back