Lookin for a clean A-body to trade for...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep7cj

Wana trade for an A-body
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Everyone- I'm new to this site and am looking to trade my '84 CJ-7 (w/an x-tra 304 engine out of a '73 CJ-5) for an A-body. My Jeep was re-painted 2 yrs ago and has been in storage (I drove it 120 miles away to put it there) since then. The 258 is not #'s matching and was rebuilt after a cracked block in 1998. It has around 30k miles on the rebuild- it was only driven in summer months before the re-paint (which aren't very long up here in Wisconsin) and has never seen snow/salt since I've owned it. The Trans was rebuilt in 2001 and the clutch/plate/flywheel, etc. were all redone in 2005 for which I have all the receipts. The tub was rhino-lined in 1996 (which is chipping a bit on the drivers side floor). The 4 wheel drive works like a charm and I am in the process of getting new: bumpers, shocks, front seats (missing the bench) and exhaust. The rims and bumpers will also be powder-coated. I have a few more new parts on this vehicle so just ask me. I am also debating getting the front end re-done if need be. The BFG's will need to be replaced soon but they still have a little life left in 'em.

This is a Solid Southern Jeep bought in Georgia in '96 and stored inside for winters ever since.

I am looking for a clean Dart/Scamp/Dart Sport/Demon or Duster w/a v-8. It doesn't have to be numbers matching just rust free w/some paint- but I don't want to have to do too much restoring to get her on the road.

Anyone out there interested? I have to take a few body pics to complete my profile which I will upload ASAP and would be willing to throw a few $$ in if need be to close the deal. Will do what I can to assist w/the shipping.
This Jeep has never been appraised so I will have to guess on a price ($6-8,000?) and am willing to consider any reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking...

Pics to follow- they are posted in the photo gallery and I will post more ASAP!

Brian with the 74 Duster listed here loves Jeeps. Drive your Jeep out and swap him for his Duster. Drive the duster home. Done deal.:-D

Thanks but my paint job cost more than the asking price for his Duster!

Might be interested. I have a 64' Dart wagon, slammed with a 318/727. Check out my postings. I would like to see some pics.8)

Hey cool breeze- thanks for the response but I'm not interested in a wagon even though that's a pretty cool ride and I'm still trying to figure out how to download pics on this site...

Thank y'all for the guidance on this site, but it seems i might be on the wrong one- jeeps must be worthless to mopar owners...

I wouldnt say they're worthless. I would love to own one some day. If you need help posting pics email them to me and I can get them up for ya. I would love to see it anyway

Thanks Dart Guy- I have to get a few more pics together and it might take a few days but then I will definitely take you up on the offer!

Thanks Dart Guy- I have to get a few more pics together and it might take a few days but then I will definitely take you up on the offer!

Thats cool. Just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send the pics to.

Sure would help to see some pics. I do have several A bodies that i wont take to the grave with me. Hopefully several years from now. What do you feel is the value of your Jeep?
Small Block

Wouldn't it be easier to sell you jeep privately ..that way, you get what you want depending how you haggle..then you have the power to negotiate with a handful of cash with an A body owner..

Grassy

Thanks Grassy- I've been trying to do a bit of both on here and privately; just seeing if anyone here might be interested...

As listed for my reason to edit the thread;
Cleaning up thread, making it look good, no harm, no fouls

it should be followed but the word, "YET" Calm down people, ethier deal with the matter at hand or stay out of the thread.

Thanks, Rumble.

Hey MFL I have more pics for the site now if your still interested...

Hey Everyone- I'm new to this site and am looking to trade my '84 CJ-7 (w/an x-tra 304 engine out of a '73 CJ-5) for an A-body. My Jeep was re-painted 2 yrs ago and has been in storage (I drove it 120 miles away to put it there) since then. The 258 is not #'s matching and was rebuilt after a cracked block in 1998. It has around 30k miles on the rebuild- it was only driven in summer months before the re-paint (which aren't very long up here in Wisconsin) and has never seen snow/salt since I've owned it. The Trans was rebuilt in 2001 and the clutch/plate/flywheel, etc. were all redone in 2005 for which I have all the receipts. The tub was rhino-lined in 1996 (which is chipping a bit on the drivers side floor). The 4 wheel drive works like a charm and I am in the process of getting new: bumpers, shocks, front seats (missing the bench) and exhaust. The rims and bumpers will also be powder-coated. I have a few more new parts on this vehicle so just ask me. I am also debating getting the front end re-done if need be. The BFG's will need to be replaced soon but they still have a little life left in 'em.

This is a Solid Southern Jeep bought in Georgia in '96 and stored inside for winters ever since.

I am looking for a clean Dart/Scamp/Dart Sport/Demon or Duster w/a v-8. It doesn't have to be numbers matching just rust free w/some paint- but I don't want to have to do too much restoring to get her on the road.

Anyone out there interested? I have to take a few body pics to complete my profile which I will upload ASAP and would be willing to throw a few $$ in if need be to close the deal. Will do what I can to assist w/the shipping.
This Jeep has never been appraised so I will have to guess on a price ($6-8,000?) and am willing to consider any reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking...

hey jeep,alittle high,6k-8k?

Maybe, what do you think it's worth by looking at the pics? Did you look @the updated PICS? Throw me a number...

Thanks for looking...

here you go

100_0069.jpg

That's a gorgeous car, 318 in it? I was forced by debt to get rid of my 73 Dart Sport w/a '71 340 in it and I kick myself every day for it. I was planning on slowly rebuilding/cleaning my CJ up to hopefully try to trade (w/some cash on the side) for an A-body but not a lot of bites and as you said, tough times. I think I'm on the wrong site but I'm still gonna keep it on here and maybe someone will be interested.
Thanks for the input and good luck w/your sale.

That's a gorgeous car, 318 in it? I was forced by debt to get rid of my 73 Dart Sport w/a '71 340 in it and I kick myself every day for it. I was planning on slowly rebuilding/cleaning my CJ up to hopefully try to trade (w/some cash on the side) for an A-body but not a lot of bites and as you said, tough times. I think I'm on the wrong site but I'm still gonna keep it on here and maybe someone will be interested.
Thanks for the input and good luck w/your sale.

yeah,318(.030)360 heads. Wife said i can get a 71 demon 340,but,the swinger has to go first.bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back