Lookin for Shelby Twp Mopar parts dealer

-

pauls340

Reaction score
There was a Mopar parts distributor/ vendor at Mopar Nats from Shelby Michigan. I bought a set of Metro Door seals from them. Anyone know their name? Thanks

Not a clue but I'm interested in knowing when you find out. I deal with a company on Shelby Parkway in Shelby Township so I'm there quite a bit.

Manicotti?

If I remember right, they are on Van Dyke somewhere between 14 and 17 mile.

theres a guy on detroit area c/list that sells alotta MOPAR seals and w/strips

Mancini Racing is at 14 1/2 and Kelly in Frasier.

None of those, but Iremember his card had dark colors on it with Mid-evil art (?) on it. One of the guys who went with me is looking for his card.

Monicatti is out of business, lost their dealership. There was a guy who sells Mopar parts off I 94 and North River road across from Total Sports, thats where I got my headliner from. I think that is the same guy who advertises Mopar stuff on craigslist in Harrison Twp. he has all kinds of stuff on there. I don't rember his co. name but if you look on C.L. you will see it.
Bob

Monicatti is out of business

Sort of.....

I worked at Monicatti C-P in the parts department from 1985 -1990(got to order lots of NOS parts!), Yes their dealership was yanked even though the owner owed NO money to Chrysler and paid for his cars up front not on credit....but he was a big republican supporter....Hmmm

The parts manager(my old boss) has carried on the website and you can still get some good deals through him.... just talked to him yesterday

If that is him, he does not advertise a company name on C.L. but he does have a phone number. You could give him a call and see where he is located, I am sure some other members here would like to know who and where he is.
Bob

detroit has so many different parts suppliers its hard to keep track!

-
Back