-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wh23g3g

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a LH driver's side exhaust manifold heat stove for a 72-73 400 or 440 with the HP manifolds. I know people have tossed the manifolds for headers and may not need it anymore. So if you still have it message me. Its different from 71 and earlier because that was two pieces and being reproduced. I have one from a 75 or 76 big block and it's not right so I think only 72-74 would work. Also I believe only on b-bodies in 73 at least there was a black plastic loom that clipped on to the driver' side inner fender and held the battery cable and wiring harness. I'm also looking for that.

Do you have a picture of what you need? I might be able to match it with ones I have on the shelf.
Thanks, Mark

No actually I don't because either no one has one or they don't know what it is. It's held on two screws, it looks similiar to the 71 reproduction heat stove on EBAY, but it's only one piece and I think the pipe diameter is different. I think only 72-74 big blocks with HP exhaust manifolds would fit. If you have a 72+ LH HP exhaust manifold you would be able to see the screw holes.

yeah thanks, I've gotten that a long time ago, although it didn't matter. Kinda sad though, I completed the car but for the paint and took it a shop I've known for over 10 years. They've had it since July trying to 'tune' it right. But keeps giving me excuses on why he hasn't fixed it. I plan on paying for the little work they've done but then I'm stuck with finding another shop who 'wants' to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back