Looking foe someone around Indy

-

swifter

Reaction score
Looking for some help to book rooms for the Midwest Mopar weekend--Need hotel location--- Name,We want to book rooms Anyone????? Steve

What do you need to know? Event looks to be at Lucas oil raceway on the west side of Indy. Best hotels in the area would be around Brownsburg and the Avon area. Plainfield would be close too. Stay away from inside the 465 loop. Some hotels in speedway off of 16th st. but you would be better off in the other cities first. Brownsburg is a small area. Avon off of Rockville rd has some hotels and lots off restaurants. Couple of decent hotels at rockville rd and 465 exit too.

Yeah, WHAT HE SAID!

http://brownsburg-indiana.funcityfinder.com/

Several Hotels at 267 & I 74

Lots of Hotels at 267 & I 70 in Plainfield

Wife thinks there are some hotels in Avon, we go theru there, but I don't plan on staying so don't pay attention

Brownsburg will be closer and Josh King is trying to get local police to be friendly to the crowd for the business they will be bringing

Check out Lucas oil Raceway park website. Go to Fan Guide section. They have a decent map of the area. I had completely forgot about that event. Must be getting old.

Its about 37 miles east, but Greenfield is out of the city and has alot of hotels to choose from. I work there and I see lot of people stay there for the 500 and for Colts games...

Thanks Guy's--I know i could google it but I like personal suggestions--Steve

Steve,

I would say any in Brownsburg would be OK

Plainfield by airport Good too

Avon another good area

once you start into west side of Indy, then you need help picking a good area

Greenfiled is TOO FAR AWAY for a weekend at IRP unless everything else between Greenfield and Avon was booked

Yeah id try to get in brownsburg. Im close to greenfield (new palestine) and am considering gettin a room in brownsburg just so I don't have to make the drive all weekend.

-
Back