-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72demon-777

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My Father owns a 1966 Coronet. He currently has a set of aftermarket armrests in white that were painted red to match his interior. Years of wear and tear have caused the paint to start cracking and coming off.

We're looking for a set (or pair) of red armrests to replace his aftermarket ones. I posted on the B-Bodies forum but figured you guys have been so helpful with my Demon that maybe someone has some B-Body parts laying around.

If you have something please send me a PM with your asking price with shipping to 14580.

Thanks for your time.

That's a tough color to find in a good used arm rest. You'll probably have to get one of the reproduction ones. Depending on which length you have, some of the B-vans used the same part.

I know he currently has the shorter length armrest. He recently purchased a white repro set from Legendary Interiors but what arrived was the longer rests which he does not prefer. Ultimately if we're unable to find anything we'll do the same thing and either repaint his existing ones because they're in fine shape aside from the cracking paint or possibly dye a set. Wanted to see what may be online first, ya never know.

Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back