-
Status
Not open for further replies.

class of 74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a 1974 Valiant Brougham from Brandywine Chrysler Plymouth in Wilmington DE. This was a 2 door hardtop with a 318 V8. I sold the car back in 1980. I was young an foolish in letting the car go. I was hoping someone may know the where bouts of 74 Valiant Brougham. Mine was brown metallic with light tan vinyl top. I bought it in May of 74 and the Brougham was a mid year new model offering light tan velour interior. It was very limited production I believe only about 2,500 were made in 74. Any insight or direction would be greatly appreciated in locating a 74 Valiant Brougham.

we have one for sale out here in Seattle, same colors dark brown with a light tan roof. 318 car.

There was one for $1200 on ebay for ever. Only one pic and seller did not want to communicate.

I like those cars. Some had buckets (even 4 doors), most had color keyed hubcaps and hood ornaments. I've seen brown, burgundy, green, and cream colors. Dart SE was same package on Dodge. There's a green 4 door at one of my favorite JYs.

I'd take one if one turns up.

Good luck.

I bought a 1974 Valiant Brougham from Brandywine Chrysler Plymouth in Wilmington DE. This was a 2 door hardtop with a 318 V8. I sold the car back in 1980. I was young an foolish in letting the car go. I was hoping someone may know the where bouts of 74 Valiant Brougham. Mine was brown metallic with light tan vinyl top. I bought it in May of 74 and the Brougham was a mid year new model offering light tan velour interior. It was very limited production I believe only about 2,500 were made in 74. Any insight or direction would be greatly appreciated in locating a 74 Valiant Brougham.

There was one for sale on Craigslist here in southern NJ not to long ago. Same colors, the car was rough tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back