-
Status
Not open for further replies.

alindeman1989

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
As stated in the title, looking for 4BBL kick-down assembly, from the KD rod on the throttle down to the lever on the trans. 4BBL throttle cable bracket not needed though, but will take if selling complete. Paypal ready, will pay shipping, thanks.

73 scamp, 318, 904

Last edited:
What year? If it's a rod, Edelbrock makes a extension to convert 2 barrel to 4 barrel. #8003

Advance Auto Parts - Down for Maintenance

Hey TMM, 73 scamp, 318 2bbl 904 car. I have the mopar adapter for my eddy and an extended rod already, but my dad was sayin the the 4bbl cars had a different throw on the lever down on the trans, saying it was a shorter throw than the 2 bbl lever, and the rod that goes from the throttle bracket to the trans is different too and the geometry would be off. I think he's on to somethin because my Scamp shifts into 3rd below 20 mph and the only way to get it to normal shift points is to adjust the rod longer, but I can't go wot if I do that.

Shoot, there was a thread I saw a few days ago with diagrams from service manuals. You might want to use the search function for more info. I have a LD4B and a 600 Edelbrock for my 70 318 that I would like to install this summer and have been trying to save the info for the swap. Did you use the 340 throttle cable bracket too?

Shoot, there was a thread I saw a few days ago with diagrams from service manuals. You might want to use the search function for more info. I have a LD4B and a 600 Edelbrock for my 70 318 that I would like to install this summer and have been trying to save the info for the swap. Did you use the 340 throttle cable bracket too?

Yessir, the 340 bracket as the 2BBL one was at a horrible angle. I'll check the thread out, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back