Looking for 66 barracuda 4 speed floor tunnel

-

blue66cuda

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 66 barracuda 4 speed floor tunnel for sale? Looking for metal.. I have the fiberglass but want to make it right.

I have one that I remove from a 65 Valiant 100.00 plus the shipping If you want a picture of it send me your e-mail address

The 66 hump is a hard one to find...one year only. Same shape as 64-65 but has the oval hole instead of round. Good luck with the hunt.

I have the correct one complete with the bucket seat floor reinforcement plates. I'll sell it for the same price as dart64gt's plus the ride or come down and pick it up if you happen to be in the area.
Thanks, Mark

I have the correct one complete with the bucket seat floor reinforcement plates. I'll sell it for the same price as dart64gt's plus the ride or come down and pick it up if you happen to be in the area.
Thanks, Mark
.....................................................................................................
Here's the one I have. It came out of a genuine '66 Barracuda 273 2bbl, 4 speed, non-console car. The floor pan section isn't the best but the 4 speed hump section and seat reinforcement plates are fine. Those things were not installed with the greatest care. They all started out as automatic floors. They then cut a hole with a torch and spot welded the 4 speed section onto the floor pan in just a few places. They left all kinds of gaps but didn't care as they were going to slather a bunch of seam putty at the joints anyway. This one is no different.
Thanks, Mark

Attachments

• 100_0768.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 191
I may be iterested in one of these, as I'm converting my 63 colum shift to floor shift.

-
Back