-
Status
Not open for further replies.

akolleth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have been reading a lot about A bodies and have decided I've drunk the Kool-Aid and want to dive head first into a complete build. Looking for a 69-75 valiant, Dart or Scamp roller. I know its not always considered the height of Mopar beauty, but something about those sqaure bodied early 70's Valiants does it for me.
Looking for something with a decent body and frame primarily that I can build slowly on. Engine not important, as I want to rebuild a 318 for it. Although if it has a 318 already....
Most Preferred are any year 2 door, 69 valiant 2 door, any Scamp, or 74-75 Valiant (2 or 4 door)
Im in Ohio, can travel a bit, but not going to drive all the way to California
Anyone got an old valiant girl they can part with to help a new Mopar builder out?

Still searching for a decent roller. Engine not needed. 69-75 valiant, scamp, swinger. Let me know what you have

Dont limit yourself geographically...dry western cars can put you miles ahead, both $$$'s wise and frustration-wise.

Grew up in central NY state. Fixed a bunch of 70's salted road rot.

Last edited:
How about a '68 Dart 270? It's a 2 door. I've been thinking about letting this car go and looking for something a little closer to being done. PM me if you're interested. I'm in NY, near Buffalo. The car is from PA and is a very solid start with the original 318 drivetrain with it.

I have 69 dart GTs rollers and non GT also have 67 dart get and 68 270 dart. Not to far from u. I am about 20 miles from carlisle fairgrounds

I have been reading a lot about A bodies and have decided I've drunk the Kool-Aid and want to dive head first into a complete build. Looking for a 69-75 valiant, Dart or Scamp roller. I know its not always considered the height of Mopar beauty, but something about those sqaure bodied early 70's Valiants does it for me.
Looking for something with a decent body and frame primarily that I can build slowly on. Engine not important, as I want to rebuild a 318 for it. Although if it has a 318 already....
Most Preferred are any year 2 door, 69 valiant 2 door, any Scamp, or 74-75 Valiant (2 or 4 door)
Im in Ohio, can travel a bit, but not going to drive all the way to California
Anyone got an old valiant girl they can part with to help a new Mopar builder out?

I have a 67 dart 170, 2 dr post car, have too many project, started on body work very straight car, no rust, 2 owner, $2500 in Missouri,

B88A4125-762D-468B-8E41-F39B393E7521.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back