Looking for 70 Dart info with missing fender tag.

-

LooseNut

Reaction score
New to the group and new to the mopar world. I’m looking for some info on my 70 dart swinger. It’s missing the fender tag. Is there anywhere I can look up good information by using the vin number. Thanks Wesley

You may find some info here, cheers

Unortunately without a build sheet or an IBM card or the window sticker you are most likely out of luck.

The vin will give you the engine, factory and a few more tidbits like if it was a high medium or low dollar car.

Basically without the other info, the build of the car is lost.

There are people who claim to I have the records but I would be sceptical if you need to plunk down hundreds to get it.

Did you look behind the seat for the build sheet?
Mostly under the rear seat in the seat springs, but my also be under the carpet, covered by the headliner and on top of the heater box.

Did you look behind the seat for the build sheet?
My car don’t have any interior. Was told it was a 4 speed car and originally a sublime green car. I was just trying to figure out if it’s true. It was a manual car just don’t know if it was a 3 or 4 speed car. It does have a reverse indicator light.

Without documentation it is whatever you want it to be.

I have been lucky, I stay in the 67 year and the IBM cards are available for that.

-
Back