Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValiantK360

ValiantK360 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Contact Seller
    I have been wanting to buy another A-body that's 2 door and I have been leaning towards a 1st generation Barracuda.

I really prefer a 273 4-speed, since I really enjoy driving stick shift. Also something with a relatively clean body- it doesn't have to look pretty at all, but I just don't care for big holes in the floor boards or trunk.

I'm not looking for a super project that is in pieces. Even if it doesn't run, but is still complete, I can work with that. Mechanical stuff isn't too big of a sweat to fix, I just am more focused on getting a solid body without major rot so I won't have to worry about bodywork down the line.

I currently live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, but am willing to travel a good distance if it is the right Barracuda.

Let me know what you have! :)

2. valiantpatrol

valiantpatrol Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    If you're willing to travel to the Southwest there are a number of these cars in various conditions for sale on Craigslist Tucson, Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Etc. Anymore, the cost of repairing a single footwell at a competent body shop will pay for freight to your door. But be careful as not all cars currently in the desert southwest are desert southwest cars. Also check the cars for sale section on this site as there was a stunning Citron Gold '66 Formula S offered for sale recently equipped as you prefer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      1:30 PM
      There were also several early Barracudas on Sacramento CL when I looked a couple of days ago.

• 65 CUDA

65 CUDA Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      11:30 AM
      pm sent

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.