Status
Not open for further replies.

timbolia

65Wagon
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need the drivers axle with bearings and seals on it. I think it should be cheaper than buying new ones and having them pressed in. The car is a 65 Dart.
I will pick up in the wives minivan.

I have an axle shaft but I can't guarantee condition on the bearing or seal. The important seal is the one in the housing. Thats the one that keeps the 90w inside. I haven't bought one recently but how much can the bearing and seal cost? Probably less than the $25.00 plus UPS that I'd want for an axle shaft. PM me your shipping address if you'd like a delivered price quote.
Thanks, Mark

$26 for the bearing and $32 for the seals. I just bought them, first place sold the bearing but not the seals. I might try to do this but it seemed just as easy to get the whole thing. I will see if my axle still looks OK and decide from there.

Got a 7-1/4" I just pulled outta My 73 Dart . Probably cheaper to buy the parts you need than transporting this from Northern Ca. But it's yours if you want it ..

I went and had the bearing done. $200, but it is done and the car sounds and feels much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back