looking for a 8 3/4 a body reaer near nc,va,wv,tricities tn,

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey (not to get off topic) what happened to those stock hipo 340 manifolds you got? Thought you got rid of those headers

i still got them. they are going on my scamp. and i just got a nice used set of dougs for the duster

the ones i just sold were a new set i just bought recently, and decided to go hi-po on the car instead

Ah! Thought I remember you selling the Doug's headers right after you got them but wasn't sure. Try motopsycho, says the housing for sell he might have all the parts to get a complete one for you.

Ah! Thought I remember you selling the Doug's headers right after you got them but wasn't sure. Try motopsycho, says the housing for sell he might have all the parts to get a complete one for you.

yea, i did sell them right after i bought them!.lol cause i got a set of hi-pos for the scamp. but decided against using the 72 340 manifolds for the duster, and picked up the used set of dougs for 300.00 off craigslist . so all i have now with no use at the moment is the 72 340 mani's

Had to confirm this because for awhile there I thought I might be losing it.

Hey yankee got what you need. I just pulled the open 8.75 3:23 rear out of my duster. It is in a box ready for you to pick up. What you got i may want to trade for? Steve

Yep got some but st louis is quite a ways from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back