-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale_brennon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO, I am looking for a complete coil over set up for my 71 demon, I am getting a 4 link installed and would like to do the coil overs up front. I wanted to get a set of Dillinger's, but didn't get an order in time prior to him stopping the production of them. If anyone knows where I can get a setup that would work I'd appreciate the heads up. I know HemiDenny makes a setup, but I don't really have that kind of bank roll...any leads are appreciated.

-Alex

I forgot to mention this, but the LCA's are the hardest item to find, I can purchase the other items, but I really need a solid lead on the LCA's.

You could check out qa1 they have coil over lca, also magnum force racing got a ton of stuff

Try Riley motorsports or RMS he has everything you need. There is a member swing69 that has a set of modified lower control arms for sale right now.

Don't forget to add some additional support to the upper shock mount. maybe you already have snout bars attached to a cage (or other) and are good to go.

If not....I sell the upper shock mount, chromoly support hoops, and hardware separately.

Good luck with your build,
Denny

hemidenny kit is best way to go by far... when you piece all the parts on your own and fab everything up you will probably end up spending the same or more.

he is very gracious and i'm sure will help you anyways if you decide to go out on your own. he's just that kinda guy

there are other brands but i've heard of some fitment problems with the others

Denny do you have a website, if not what do you chare for the mount, support, and hardware?

upper shock mount, chromoly support tubes, and hardware....$199 plus shipping

If you eventually do a full conversion....I just deduct it off the package price......easy peezy

Don't know if there are any out there anymore, but I'm looking for a Dillinger coil-over setup, the suspension in my car is shot, and I can't afford to do the entire R&P setup, nor do I want to keep the T bars. If anyone has a lead let me know please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back