-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I really like 67-69 Darts but will be willing to look at something up to 1972. The closer to Illinois the better. Just sold one of my R/T's so I have cash in hand.Let me know what you have for sell.

I guess it depends on the price. I am looking in the range of $0-$12000.00. Of coarse I would like to spend as little as possible that way I have money to "make it mine."

i got a 340 dart roller.......................................come get it 500.00 with title, vin,fender tags, and build sheet

30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va. 2 hrs from bristol tennesee speedway

'67 Dart 318, 727, 9.25
runs and drives great
has new carpet that is not yet installed
needs seats recovered and a headliner

PM if you would lie more info

Hey, I have a 71 dart roller (/6 auto) with a lot of parts I've been collecting but must now sell. 360 engine, pair of 308 heads, 71 4 speed, pedals, 8 3/4 suregrip, xtra trim, new headliner (Mopar) in box, 73 upper control arms and spindles, + more. I inherited another car so the dart must go.

$2500

I have a 67 GT survivor with all original unrestored with 54,000 mi. 273 auto in floor console, very good interior very good project. Doubt I will get to another since I already have two.$3600.Pm for more info. Blue with black vinyl top, Joe

I have a 70 Dart Swinger with matching 340 engine in Western Colorado. Engine has 30 minutes break-in time. Car needs assembled. Are you interested?

I have a running, driving '70 Dart that's 99% rust free.......I got it from the 2nd owner 2 1/2 years ago. Needs a big block and a 4-speed! LOL
Go to my web site .......... www.boothillhotrods.com , and then check my ebay store.

Asking $4500. OBO W/clear S. Carolina title

Affordable delivery possible.

Dave

I have a 72 Swinger set up for mild Pro Street. Lots of goodies, done & running.

I have a sharp 1969 dart custom sedan that spent it's whole life in Phoenix until 2007. It is white with blue interior. New 273 V8, auto, with zero miles, two hours running time only. the weather has been too nasty to take the car out. p.s, A/C, brakes, shocks, dash pad, nice Interior. Good tires with the original dog dish hubcaps. All matching numbers. this is a really nice car. I am located in Omaha, nebraska.

There is a 67 dart in kcmo lots of new parts for 8500. Project, but badass

Check it out on racingjunk.com

See my ad in the classifieds. I am in NY but figured I would try...

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back