Looking for a Favor From the U.S

-

71Duster

Reaction score
Ok so the deal is as such I need the correct dimsensions for the console install in my 71 Duster and my one bracket is iffy, I have no other car to look at or help on this issue.

There's a guy in the states on ebay who sells new brackets and templates with 100% rating.

Issue is once I say I'm Canadian he wan't even answer an e-mail anymore.

What are the chances of having someone do a third party buy for me?

I answer questions through ebay respond button. Then the next responce comes from some hotmail box or yahoo box and my only option is reply button. So I do that.
Then their Hotmail spam blocker blcoks my reply from you , then brags about it to me. Should I just drive up there and turn your spam blocker off or should you always use the yellow repond button ?
Most recent example , guy in Finland wanted a shipping quote. I even put the quote in the darn item listing trying to comuicate .
Hard to soar like an Eagle when working with Turkeys :Þ

paypal me the cash and i,ll buy and ship on your dime. no problem,would be glad to help

Not sure if that's directed to me but I don't use Hotmail and I don't have a spam blocker it just sorts the messages in my outlook and I can still see them. I also didn't know you where a member here.

I find there are a few E-bay sellers who just don't want to ship to Canada so it wasn't a big deal to me or a shock that I didn't receive a reply as the auction clearly stated ships to: United States. I was just looking for an alternative.

That being said I'm in no way trying to make anyone look bad and am still interested in buying.

I've shipped to Canada many times.
Sorry I spewed some 'tude before too. The ebay user is my wife.
FABO members get free shipping from me, here, in most cases.
pm me. Cheers

I think me and Redfish have sorted out the communication issue's now but that for the offer from everyone.

-
Back