looking for a full tranny kickdown linkage

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
i have a sb 318 hooked to a la904 tranny and in dire need of a kick down linkage please tell me if u have a complete one and how much cheapest wins im in a tight spot with cash srry.

i have a sb 318 hooked to a la904 tranny and in dire need of a kick down linkage please tell me if u have a complete one and how much cheapest wins im in a tight spot with cash srry.
Your easiest route is the Lokar kickdown cable and bracket,also I used a 72 Duster throttle and cable.It,s your best bet with the Early A,s and a V8 conversion.Trust me,I,ve been there,V8 linkage for an early A is like GOLD!Good Luck!

dam yea cause ive been driving it without it wired half way and i just need it bad is there a way to make one has anyone done that?

what are you looking to pa i have a complete set i just bought for my 318 and dont need it PM sent

i've got a used lokar cable and bracket that i'd sell. I had it on a 360 magnum with a air gap intake so its probably got some extra length that what you need so you should be able to cut it down a little.

-
Back