looking for a good company that rebuilds thermoquads

-
Yup, Harms is really good. If I may ask, why the flow test? I wouldn't pay that extra cost unless I thought I was going to back up that carburetor right against it's max CFM possible, OR unless I wanted it increased, which is pretty costly. If it is going on something fairly mild to moderate, flow testing is nothing more than bench racing bragging rights.

Has anybody out there actually flow tested a TQ?

Demonsizzler a member here does an excellent job on them. Contact him to see if he's still in biz.

Now that I think about it, Rusty Rat Rod rebuilds them well, as well. I don't know if he has a glass beeder to give it a fresh look.

Harms and Demonsizzler cam do a concourse reto job/look.

Yup, Harms is really good. If I may ask, why the flow test? I wouldn't pay that extra cost unless I thought I was going to back up that carburetor right against it's max CFM possible, OR unless I wanted it increased, which is pretty costly. If it is going on something fairly mild to moderate, flow testing is nothing more than bench racing bragging rights.
IM seating thinking !!!!!!!!!!why he just doesn't send it to you and his worries will be over????????????........morning time to ya Rob.Artie
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Yup Rob (RustyRatRod) rebuilds them. Im sure he knows someone or has a blaster. Probably give you a good price. He could probably use the money too.

If I needed a carb rebuilt, I would send it to Rob...
C

-
Back