Looking for a member here

-

BillyBBad

Reaction score
Looking for Brett, The guy I sold some parts to YEARS ago on his 340S.

He was a GM salesman or dealer, need to talk to him for 68 FB Cuda info.

Thanks,
Billy

Brett hasn't been around here in a long time.
Try PM'ing AdamR he might be able to help you contact him.

Brett started a Consulting Firm and is pretty busy with it. I'll check for his email or phone number for you.

Looking for Brett, The guy I sold some parts to YEARS ago on his 340S.

He was a GM salesman or dealer, need to talk to him for 68 FB Cuda info.

Thanks,
Billy

Last we heard of Brett he was moving up the bussiness ladder, bought a Viper, and was barely involved with his `Cuda anymore. I called him at his dealership once and was greeted with a polite, but VERY distracted voice. Such is the coporate shark-tank.

Brett? You still out there? If nothing else...we miss your old "swimming pool" avatar! (You long-time board members will DEFINITELY remember THAT one....)

Hello, I'm still around!

I did start my own consulting business and am currently doing it. I sold the Viper two years ago because I just didn't have time for it anymore.

I haven't done much with the Cuda in 3 years, just sitting in the garage.

I installed some Indy 360-2 CNC ported heads and a dominator on it a few years back after I had it painted. I also put the 4 speed back in it.

I took it to the track and bent all ten wheel studs, banana'd the perches and bent my driveshaft launching it.

The right rear wheel got into the quarter panel a bit so I had to repaint 3/4's of the car again. Since then it has been sitting. I came real close to going down the strip at 130mph on my lid so I got spooked and walked away for a while.

Since then I've been into Harleys and snowmobiling. Even though I stay busy I do have more time these days to enjoy myself with activities I never had time for running a car dealership.

The Cuda will be back out this year on the street only. I want to get back to the dyno and tune the dominator. I made 545hp at the wheels with a 4150 holley. The Dominator is much stronger so we'll see.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me my cell is 319 470 2873 or just shot me an email to [email protected]

Brett

It was a good one but it's long gone by now.

I post another one but I'd probably get my butt kicked out of here. LOL

Is Chad and Mike still around?

The guy's who were here in the beginning will know who I'm talking about. I can't remember their log in names anymore. I must be getting old. LOL

Hey Brett ! glad to hear from you !

I havent seen Chad or Craig in a long time.

LOL, speak of the devil ! HawaiiDuster Last Activity: 02-01-2008 12:44 PM
Chad, Last Activity: 04-12-2007 11:33 AM

Hey Brett & Billy nice to see you two are still around. I haven't been around here much lately either.

Billy how's everything going? You still working with that childrens charity? I was actually in Red Bud Illinois back in Nov & Dec of 2006 and thought about trying to get in touch with you since I was in that "neck of the woods". I got tied up with the project there so I didn't have much time off.

Brett I still haven't got to run the heads I got from you. The car I was going to use it in is in Hawaii and I'm still in Vegas. Chad is in Alabama and still has his Duster.

Hope everything goes well for both of you (and everyone else here at FABO of course) and I you need anything I can help you with or are in the Vegas area give me a call.

Hey Adam sorry I haven't been around, I was going to PM with what has been going on with me. Had a bunch of S#!T happen here in Vegas.

Hey Craig, good to hear from you!

Hope things work out for you in Vegas.

What about Mikeduster? Last I knew he moved and still had the Duster.

If I remember right he had a sick little girl. Is she doing better?

Mike is still around, Back home in CT now. Emma is dong good I believe.

HOLY CRAP!!! Brett &Craig! It's been along time guys starting to feel like the old days!
Craig did you ever get your cars state side?

Hey Kev, the duster is still in Hawaii. Hopefully its not rusted to the ground yet. Been trying to find a project here, but everyone thinks their POS is worth a million dollars.

Craig, PM to crackedback. Hes in Cali and could probably help you find a car for a good price.

Craig, PM to crackedback. Hes in Cali and could probably help you find a car for a good price.

Gents,

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you re: helping to find a car in NorCal. I know Crackedback has SoCal covered for you guys.

BTW: With a subject line like this one, I was just waiting for someone to jump on it. Yuck, that didn't come out right! Crap, it's getting worse! I'm going to stop now. For some reason, I feel like I need to take a shower or something. ;-)

Cool, thanks for the tip!

BTW: I was still trying to figure out if you were here on the mainland or not. I am originally from Honolulu and head back there often to visit the ohana. If you are here and need the car checked on, driven/cob webs blown off, etc., I would be happy to help out there too. ;-)

BTW: I was still trying to figure out if you were here on the mainland or not. I am originally from Honolulu and head back there often to visit the ohana. If you are here and need the car checked on, driven/cob webs blown off, etc., I would be happy to help out there too. ;-)

I haven't been back to the island in over a year:clock: My Duster is still in the Aliamanu area right above Salt Lake. Way back in the days of all the Bug-Ins we used to run the Hawaiian Punch turbo bug. I don't know when you left the islands but I used manage The Blue Zebra, Mystique, and World Cafe nightclubs.

-
Back