[WANTED] Looking for a mopar project in northern California

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want a project or a driver? For that kind of money you should be able to get a really nice dart or duster. Possibly even a demon. Any specific year/style?

I have a 64 Valiant driver right now that I could sell for the right price.

I have a nice 63 Valiant Convertible , rebuilt slant . You would still have plenty of budget left over also . 94583 .

Thanks,

Steve

The reason I asked was because I'm picking up a 72 dodge dart this week and the owner has several vehicles he has a 65 barracuda and a 70 or 71 dart swinger with a slant. Both cars are in decent shape but will need work like interior maybe some body work, etc. He is located in Fontana and I could pass the word on for you. He has a lot of junk but there are also some gems. I know it is South CA but might be worth looking into.

I'm looking for a driver I think.
List would be...
Duster, dart, barracuda, Coronet, charger, challenger, demon, belvedere, etc

Ok that narrows in down. Don't think any of his stuff is driver material. All of them need a little work. I will keep my eyes open and if I find something I will let you know.

That's great. That is a unique body style. Does it have the 273 commando engine? That's supposed to be a great motor. Is it a driver? Pictures?

Should be some cars in Turlock this weekend. Rain is supposed to stop around 7 tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back