-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustedu2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I need a rear-end for my coronet (which is on my Duster now) so If I find a A-body or 62-70 B-body that will be fine. I would really like to get a Dana but either built for 600HP will be fine. Like to have aftermarket axles with 3" studs 4.10 posi gear and 1350 pinion yoke. As long as the width is no less than an A body stock or no wider than a B body it will work I can move perches as necessary. wanting to stay around $1200 if possible. I also have some eagle H-beam rods 6.123 brand new in the box I could use for trading in addition to cash.

If you have the skills and the tools, you could maybe build a salvage yard Dana for around that price. My Strange 60 was almost twice that.

If you have the skills and the tools, you could maybe build a salvage yard Dana for around that price. My Strange 60 was almost twice that.
I am trying to find a decent used one. I know the new ones are alot more. I have found some for $1500 to $1800. never know until you ask. Worst thing I can hear is "no".

I have one but I've been trying to hang on to it in case I ever get another B body. It's a B body axle that was in my 71 'Cuda drag car with 4.88 gears but I can't let it go for that price. :(

Forgot to mention 62-70 B Body 55" wide. I will add to OP. I am working on a deal now, hope I get it.

I have one that has moser 33 spline axles, 4.56 gear with spool, 5/8 wheel studs, t/a cast rear cover, 1350 yoke, ladder bar,adj coilover shock brkts,wheelie bar brkts. the rearend is 46-1/2" flange to flange. i was gonna put it under my cuda which ment i would have to get 3" backspacing wheels or cut the frame. well now I have bought another complete car and don't need it. I want a $1000.00 for it or trade for other go fast parts. I have 440 and t/f 727 so open for trades.

I have one that has moser 33 spline axles, 4.56 gear with spool, 5/8 wheel studs, t/a cast rear cover, 1350 yoke, ladder bar,adj coilover shock brkts,wheelie bar brkts. the rearend is 46-1/2" flange to flange. i was gonna put it under my cuda which ment i would have to get 3" backspacing wheels or cut the frame. well now I have bought another complete car and don't need it. I want a $1000.00 for it or trade for other go fast parts. I have 440 and t/f 727 so open for trades.
Well it sounds nice but I think thats to narrow for what I want. Yours sounds more like a "down and dirty" drag rearend. I want something a little more street/strip But thanks for the offer.

Hey dustedu2. I have a B-body rear. It will need some work to hold up to what you want. It is nothing special. It is complete 8 3/4 out of a 65 Belvadier. Has new wheel cylinders and brake shoes, new hard brake lines and drums have been turned and still plenty of meat on them for another turning later down the road. New green bearing on organial axles. It has 2.73 open center, can't remember the number. I would like to get $300. Then you should have enough to fix it the way you want. My zip is 42450 and can deliver up to 100 miles from here. Let me know....

Hey dustedu2. I have a B-body rear. It will need some work to hold up to what you want. It is nothing special. It is complete 8 3/4 out of a 65 Belvadier. Has new wheel cylinders and brake shoes, new hard brake lines and drums have been turned and still plenty of meat on them for another turning later down the road. New green bearing on organial axles. It has 2.73 open center, can't remember the number. I would like to get $300. Then you should have enough to fix it the way you want. My zip is 42450 and can deliver up to 100 miles from here. Let me know....
If you were closer I would consider it for my 65 coronet, but that leaves me with 300 mile one way trip to pick up. Thanks for the offer.

Got one coming tomorrow, All New posi A body Dana 60, 4:10 gear, NHRA approved Axles, 1350 yoke, Right Stuff slotted rotor setup, brake cables. Complete setup. Drive shaft next and down the road I go. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back