[WANTED] Looking for a part

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new at this I'm trying to place a wanted ad I'm looking for an Edelbrock super Victor for a 440 Dodge or an indy dash 3 for a 440 Dodge dominator flange every time I try to place the ad although I'm a new member it gets rejected can you tell me what I'm doing wrong

I'm new at this I'm trying to place a wanted ad I'm looking for an Edelbrock super Victor for a 440 Dodge or an indy dash 3 for a 440 Dodge dominator flange every time I try to place the ad although I'm a new member it gets rejected can you tell me what I'm doing wrong
I fixed it for you. Parts wanted requests go in the classified ad section under Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted. If you are a new member it is best to hang around and check out the site and how it works before posting a ad. Good luck with your search.

I fixed it for you. Parts wanted requests go in the classified ad section under Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted. If you are a new member it is best to hang around and check out the site and how it works before posting a ad. Good luck with your search.

I see a "Mopar Classified" heading at the top of the screen but no "Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted". This is probably the hardest website to navigate I have ever seen. Likely many of the parts I have located do not carry any asking price as per your rules, and if they sell, the listing simply remains for months / years. This can really be a time waster!!!

I see a "Mopar Classified" heading at the top of the screen but no "Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted". This is probably the hardest website to navigate I have ever seen. Likely many of the parts I have located do not carry any asking price as per your rules, and if they sell, the listing simply remains for months / years. This can really be a time waster!!!
I agree on that note I'm pretty computer savvy and I still can't figure out this website I'm a member but I cannot figure out how to post and sell things on this site I've tried everything I don't know what I'm not seeing can you help me in any way

Also I found it Edelbrock super Victor intake and I can't figure out how to remove the ad I put up LOL

I agree on that note I'm pretty computer savvy and I still can't figure out this website I'm a member but I cannot figure out how to post and sell things on this site I've tried everything I don't know what I'm not seeing can you help me in any way
Also I found it Edelbrock super Victor intake and I can't figure out how to remove the ad I put up LOL
Click on "forums" (upper left) and scroll down to the correct classified forum. This is much easier to do on a computer or laptop. Some of the features may not show up if you are on your phone especially in the portrait position. All ads that are posted in sale or wanted forums will have a option to close the ad when you either sell or find your item. " Mark [Sold] or Mark [Found] is just below the thread title above the first post.

Click on "forums" (upper left) and scroll down to the correct classified forum. This is much easier to do on a computer or laptop. Some of the features may not show up if you are on your phone especially in the portrait position. All ads that are posted in sale or wanted forums will have a option to close the ad when you either sell or find your item. " Mark [Sold] or Mark [Found] is just below the thread title above the first post.
Thank you you've been a lot of help to me I appreciate it unfortunately I don't have a home computer but I can go down to the library and do this I've been doing everything on my smartphone I live out in the country also I'm going to try to figure out how to be a gold member but I don't know if I can I've been a Mopar guy for 40 years always wanted to join the site it's great I have a lot of a body 67 to 69 barracuda parts just hopefully successfully listed a set of non-existent lower rocker panels for sale hopefully that ad will post I think I did everything right

Wanted Edelbrock 440 Dodge super Victor part number 2893
I guess now my inbox is full and I can't figure out how to clear it out

I guess now my inbox is full and I can't figure out how to clear it out
Click on "inbox" upper right above the search box. Scroll down to the bottom of what is listed there and click on "show all" From there you can mark the conversations you want to leave or delete by checking the box in front of the title. Also, these threads may help: Website Help & FAQ

upload_2022-3-6_10-4-41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back