-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scvdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for a running or known to be running slant 6.
I want something to put in my car for a few years while I collect parts for a gen 3 swap.

I’m just north of Los Angeles. I would consider stuff within a 300 mile range.
Preferably something that has been built a little bit. But stock is fine as well. Thanks

SCVDart

hey neighbor! (i'm north SFV)

there's a few slants on offer up right now:

(no affiliation to those)

i have a 80's 225 i just picked up in a parts deal. dude said it was a good runner, but i ran a quick compression test on it and it's got a soft hole. i haven't delved into it yet, so it might be something simple or it might be more of the same that you've already got. but hit me if you're interested. it's little birdie prices. *cheep* *cheep*

at any rate, remember that the crank register changed in 68, so you want something that is 68+ for compatibility reasons, or you'll need to track down an adapter ring.

hey neighbor! (i'm north SFV)

there's a few slants on offer up right now:
[/URL]
[/URL]

(no affiliation to those)

i have a 80's 225 i just picked up in a parts deal. dude said it was a good runner, but i ran a quick compression test on it and it's got a soft hole. i haven't delved into it yet, so it might be something simple or it might be more of the same that you've already got. but hit me if you're interested. it's little birdie prices. *cheep* *cheep*

at any rate, remember that the crank register changed in 68, so you want something that is 68+ for compatibility reasons, or you'll need to track down an adapter ring.
Thank you, I went and looked at those engines the day they posted. He’s selling them at prices assuming they are running well.
Both engines have clearly been left out in the elements with signs of water intrusion.

I’ll message you with my phone number. If you don’t need the engine, I am definitely interested. I have a good head from one of the engines I had. That’s about it.

I’ve gut a 72 duster with a food slant an auto trans. You can test drive. Only asking $1500 for whole car. 40 miles north of Bakersfield

I’ve gut a 72 duster with a food slant an auto trans. You can test drive. Only asking $1500 for whole car. 40 miles north of Bakersfield
Can you message me your phone number. I tried to message you and it says your box is full.

Thank you

I tried to message you but a get a screen that says I’ve reached my limit of 15 conversations. I don’t understand. I’m probably not doing something right

I tried to message you but a get a screen that says I’ve reached my limit of 15 conversations. I don’t understand. I’m probably not doing something right

Did what it says but it won’t show me the conversations Get instead a message that says oops we ran into some problems. Wish I could just give you my number here but don’t want to break the rules

Did what it says but it won’t show me the conversations Get instead a message that says oops we ran into some problems. Wish I could just give you my number here but don’t want to break the rules
Managed to figure it out.

Last edited:
Are you on your phone? Try x ing out of ads that may be on the screen. Try turning your phone sideways, it may help or go to a computer or laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back