-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of four small bolt pattern to large bolt pattern wheel adapters for my Dart. I might also consider just two if that is all you have.

i'd seriously reconsider...wheel adapters are a death wish. there's a reason that the cure for magically going from 5x4 to 5x4.5 is avail on ebay for $55. ask me how i know! save your money and run w/e you have until you convert the bolt pattern the right way.

I have four of those, but wouldn't sell them to anyone. Save your money and convert to the larger bolt pattern.

there's 2 people telling you you're asking for trouble.

I have used adapters on probably a half a dozen cars I have had over the years and never had one instance of any problems. In fact, I used to own a 70 Charger R/T that I ran a set of GM bolt pattern Cragar wheels on using adapters and I beat the heck out of the car doing burnouts, racing, etc. and never had any problems with them.

I have used adapters on probably a half a dozen cars I have had over the years and never had one instance of any problems. In fact, I used to own a 70 Charger R/T that I ran a set of GM bolt pattern Cragar wheels on using adapters and I beat the heck out of the car doing burnouts, racing, etc. and never had any problems with them.

That's called luck.

I have sold a ton of the BILLET aluminum units with no issues, but I would absolutely steer clear of the cast aluminum from Transadapt, etc

i have ran the 1" thick billet aluminum adapters for years without ever a problem. i know guys that take their jeeps through the mountains of colorado with 1 1/2 - 2" thick spidertrax spacers on their wheels and have never had one fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back