Looking for a tuner

-
I was just watching with it like that how it's made program how they mold a seat to a person's body for like the Formula One cars. I wonder about some kind of support for your neck I mean. Motor looks serious!
I’m installing high back seats out of a C230 Mercedes with head rest for that exact reason.
My surgeon is very happy with my fusions basically I have a 2x4 for neck... lol
Anyway I will probably not use the engine for it’s inttended purpose, it does sound meaner that hell and fits the bill for me as a muscle sounding badass Duster

D51BA8AF-937B-47DD-A307-2DDFE6D0C24C.jpeg

I’m installing high back seats out of a C230 Mercedes with head rest for that exact reason.
My surgeon is very happy with my fusions basically I have a 2x4 for neck... lol
Anyway I will probably not use the engine for it’s inttended purpose, it does sound meaner that hell and fits the bill for me as a muscle sounding badass Duster

View attachment 1715285618
My wife has her L3 and L4 fused but she's doing well and has for some time. Probably nothing like what you got going on. I had a near fatal car accident last May and Whiplash pretty bad on my left side which now the doctor says I have arthritis there which is a big Dodge for him not to have to deal with it..

Damn, no more complaints from my bulging disc.
my only complaint about my sore neck is that Jack wheel with the 2014 Challenger that ran the red light and hit me in the driver's door! Idiot! LOL beyond that yes I do feel much more fortunate...

Looks great but I think you are going to need a neck brace strapped to your headrest strapped to a roll bar and some muscle relaxers and maybe even a suppository just in case of whiplash. Greta job.
Looks great but I think you are going to need a neck brace strapped to your headrest strapped to a roll bar and some muscle relaxers and maybe even a suppository just in case of whiplash. Greta job.
LMAO

I think if you're all braced up that hard I think your eyeballs are going to get sucked into the back of your head when you hit the gas pedal! LOL

Coming along however the tranny took a ****...lol getting her rebuilt to HP standards.
Installed bucket seats out of C230 Mercedes, dual backup camera front and rear, waiting for my consol to arrive from a classic consols, got the the stereo finished it frigging rocks.
Had a problem with the serpentine drive belt shearing off, found that the power steering pully had the wrong offset replaced and fixed that.
Completely new exhaust, amazing sound, etc etc.

Coming along however the tranny took a ****...lol getting her rebuilt to HP standards.
Installed bucket seats out of C230 Mercedes, dual backup camera front and rear, waiting for my consol to arrive from a classic consols, got the the stereo finished it frigging rocks.
Had a problem with the serpentine drive belt shearing off, found that the power steering pully had the wrong offset replaced and fixed that.
Completely new exhaust, amazing sound, etc etc.
Sounds like everything will be done in time for some good summer cruising. Hopefully we'll get some pictures to Feast our eyes on the overall build? Maybe even a little soundbite?

-
Back