Looking for Dart Door Glass

-

Tacfire11

Strike Hard, Strike Deep
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get Drivers Door Glass. Finally got a new Door on the Dart (68), but the old door was so badly crunched the glass could not be saved.

Sad in Philly

:sad:

I'd start with your local auto glass replacement outfits, sometimes they have old stuff or know where to get it. The other place to try is looking in Hemmings motor news, or the mopar collectors guide, I have seen obsolete glass vendors in there. You might also try going to swap meets and asking vendors that have a lot of A body stuff. Most folks dont like bringing glass to swap meets, so the stuff usually sits at home, and like myself I have A body stuff, but have never brought a piece of glass to a swap meet to sell.

What year dart? I have a 66 that I'm taking apart and have 4 doors with it, in addition to the two on my 65 that are the ones I'm using. All the glass is intact...and if a 66 will work I'm about 3 hours from Philly.

GT, does your parts car have good headlight bezels? Is it a GT? Mike

It is a GT Mike, I'll take another look at them but I don't think there too pretty.

I have all the doors from a 1974 4-door Dart Custom. They all have good glass in them.

-
Back